Sign in to follow this  
Brute

Odd Eject Script Bug

The script seems to work perfectly when ejecting troops from a heli however now that i have applied the same script to a boat with an eject trigger at the LZ, the troops instantly eject from the boat at the start of the mission. However when the trigger is deleted the troops reamin in the boat until they reach the LZ and then obviously do nothing since the trigger is not present. I have uploaded the mission file below, please could someone give me a hand?

http://rapidshare.com/files/256167956/Boat_eject.Chernarus.rar.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I35L47G5

I've just had a quick look on my laptop (no Arma2 installed)...

It looks like the trigger is always true. Doesn't it need to have the "Activation by" set to "blufor"?

I've just had a quick look on my laptop (no Arma2 installed)...

It looks like the trigger is always true. Doesn't it need to have the "Activation by" set to "blufor"?

I was under the impression i had set it to blufor? I might have changed it before i saved it when i was playing around with things to see if i could get it working.

Edit:

Yes it was a mistake, if you set it to BLUFOR they still eject at the start of the mission.

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 PM ----------

Bumpy?

Edited by Brute

It should work the way i have set it up, it works perfectly fine with helis...

Anyone got any ideas or am i just going to have to scrap the whole boat idea? :p

I will try and avoid using the eject script however if someone could solve that issue i was having i would be really greatful :(