Sign in to follow this  
gachopin

GTR R34 addon released

To Gachopin: Nice work, man! Thanks for that:)

By the way, as soon as it's not a final version how is your work in progress?

And are you going to release a bigger pack which will include not only skyes?

It would be great to see more JDM cars in the game:)

To Lada guys: This is not a final version so don't be so ultimate in your judging.

Lada is the shame of russian automobile industry

And again about the addon. Nevertheless it's not as fast as in real life:) I still could make

a little drift with it:)

Much higher speed and full on drifting tweaks have been done.

When the addon maker is ready for the next release I think everyone will like the results :)

Southy

Much higher speed and full on drifting tweaks have been done.

When the addon maker is ready for the next release I think everyone will like the results :)

Southy

I already like this, so no doubt in that:)

Sorry for my ignorance but I have 2 Q

why do you ppl want a japanese sports car addon?

is the in game driving any good compared to a driving sim?

Edited by dogz

Sorry for my ignorance but I have 2 Q

why do you ppl want a japanese sports car addon?

is the in game driving any good compared to a driving sim?

yea we do its just for fun and its comming ant nothig you can do about it

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh95/EMERY9966/arma22009-08-2502-43-52-25.jpg

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh95/EMERY9966/arma22009-08-2502-42-49-96.jpg

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh95/EMERY9966/mandyscar.jpg

need for speed arma stylz

Edited by EMERY

Why on earth do people who can't make addons criticise addon makers who have made such an effort to offer us such great addons.

"This mod is not up to my standards"

"This mod was made by someone else"

The addon Police just suck the life out of Arma I wish they spent the time and effort to make at least one addon and they might then understand.

Why on earth do people who can't make addons criticise addon makers who have made such an effort to offer us such great addons.

"This mod is not up to my standards"

"This mod was made by someone else"

The addon Police just suck the life out of Arma I wish they spent the time and effort to make at least one addon and they might then understand.

Addon police? Someone saying that the addon sucks it's their opinion, you don't have to listen to it if you choose so. And since when does someone need to know addon making to criticize addons?

I cleaned that mess up here. No further suggestions about taking a model from <insert game here> or discussion about if it's legal to do this or not.

Addons created by importing models from other games is not tolerated here, no matter if it's legal in your country or not.

Addons created by importing models from other games is not tolerated here, no matter if it's legal in your country or not.

i mean my next question/statement with all due respect.

is this an official BiS stance.. does this mean object packs like linker splits vegetation pack from crysis.. that he ask for permission, and was granted for non commercial use... will not be tolerated..?

only original content from now on in the BiS forums?

sry.. but that statement has floored me.

I cleaned that mess up here. No further suggestions about taking a model from <insert game here> or discussion about if it's legal to do this or not.

Thank you, kind sir.

i mean my next question/statement with all due respect.

is this an official BiS stance.. does this mean object packs like linker splits vegetation pack from crysis.. that he ask for permission, and was granted for non commercial use... will not be tolerated..?

only original content from now on in the BiS forums?

sry.. but that statement has floored me.

Of course, if you have permission from the original author (in your example Crytek) to use their content in ArmA2 then there is no problem.

I was talking about taking a model from some other game, convert it and release it for ArmA2 without respecting the original authors copyrights, aka "...in my country it's legal so I don't care".

On the long view, it pays off (The not converting), so all is good

Awesome was hoping someone was onto this.:D

Addon police? Someone saying that the addon sucks it's their opinion, you don't have to listen to it if you choose so. And since when does someone need to know addon making to criticize addons?

Can you please show me the huge effort you have put into making an addon so I can criticise it and confirm all the days and hours you spent on it was a waist of your time. Without having made an addon in this community and pulling someone over for it your the "Addon Police"

"Good afternoon Sir -Im just citing you with an addon violation its just not up to my standards place your hands on your head your under arrest the Penalty is Death" :hang:

Edited by Snoutmaster

Can you please show me the huge effort you have put into making an addon so I can criticise it and confirm all the days and hours you spent on it was a waist of your time. Without having made an addon in this community and pulling someone over for it your the "Addon Police"

"Good afternoon Sir -Im just citing you with an addon violation its just not up to my standards place your hands on your head your under arrest the Penalty is Death" :hang:

I have to agree with snout, its like saying, Who needs to know food to criticize food.

snout was a little bit of a jerk in presentation, but otherwise i agree as well

Holy blast from the past Batman!

I guess you missed the forum rule about digging up old threads, specialy one from 2009.