Sign in to follow this  
mrn

Guerilla Warfare [SP-Dynamic]

Hello,

I've played a little, and indeed, it remind me flavours of DMA missions for OFP.

I'd like to adapt/port for Sarhani, and I'd like to know if there is any template existing ?

Thanks for help

regards,

GF

No template mate, not that i know of.

you just need unpack the mission and change the extension to your required mission. eg;

Mission_Name.<islandName>

Also, where did you get Sarhani for Arma2?:butbut:

looks great! :shine:

Any chance you may add a couple (or even just one) of "playable"s as subordinates to the main protagonist?

I guess that if they are "sub"s there wont be any mess with the mission scripts thanks to the given hirarchy but that's just me with my hopeful thinking. :3

Also, where did you get Sarhani for Arma2?:butbut:

Well, no one answered that and i assume it's becasue it was a bit hard to find a working link so there you go buddy! CAA1 Full 2009-12-27.7z

It's 2GB big but it includes all the maps, models and animations.

Such a wave of nostalgia. ^^

Edited by tuxu

Hi. Want to try this out but a little confused.

Do I need Isla Island or Panthera?

(Noobish question. Sorry)

Edit: OK, got it going.....................

Two questions:

Noticed someone making Artillery command, in blue script. Is that HQ in battle someplace else?

Also, I am getting wiped out my artillery/mortar fire so soon in the mission. Is that enemy? Why so strong?

I revert and revert and get killed all the time by Arty...............not having much fun with that scenario.

Edited by Kommiekat

Hello there

Just a quick one.

Love the mission, very dyna war like!

Are you still updating this one?

Keep it up

rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

looks great! :shine:

Any chance you may add a couple (or even just one) of "playable"s as subordinates to the main protagonist?

I guess that if they are "sub"s there wont be any mess with the mission scripts thanks to the given hirarchy but that's just me with my hopeful thinking. :3

Well, no one answered that and i assume it's becasue it was a bit hard to find a working link so there you go buddy! CAA1 Full 2009-12-27.7z

It's 2GB big but it includes all the maps, models and animations.

Such a wave of nostalgia. ^^

Amazing find sir!

Thanks! :D