Sign in to follow this  
froggyluv

Ending trigger

When Task 1, Task 2, and Task 3 have been "Succeeded", what is the proper way to state that in an "End" trigger?

Ok, I found:

Condition Box:

taskCompleted tsk2

but when I make

Type:End1 and/or Activation:Endmission "end1"

nothing happens after I clearly complete 'tsk2'.

In my mission I have 3 tasks:tsk1;tsk2;tsk3 but I'm just testing with tsk2 to try and figure this thing out.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

One thing I'm noticing is that when Tsk2 is completed and I get the fancy message, the box is not being checked off on my map screen. So far the taskcompleted in the condition box is just not working.

This is the Condition box of my Tsk2:

tsk2 setTaskState "Suceeded"; nul = [objNull, ObjNull, tsk2, "SUCCEEDED"] execVM "CA\Modules\MP\data\scriptCommands\taskHint.sqf";Hint "Air cavalry incoming";

AHHHGG! No wonder, I was spelling succeeded wrong and it was throwing off the whole code.

Edited by froggyluv

This is what I have done in my end trigger for multiple objectives:

taskCompleted tskobj1 and taskCompleted tskobj2 and taskCompleted tskobj3

Im sure that there is a way to consolidate these, but Im not sure how.

Edited by cobra4v320

Yeh cobra's should work. Or you can just define your triggers as publicVariable's: obj1, obj2, and obj3. and make sure in each trigger you also put "obj1 = true" etc. without quotes. And then in last trigger for Condition put: obj1 && obj2 && obj3 in On Act: forceEnd;

Nice, those are both helpful.

If a trigger is attached to the Player, who is the leader of a team, will that trigger still activate if that character has died but the user has teamswitched?

Meaning, is the trigger attached to the whole team or just that individual?

If you group (F2) the trigger to the players team and select activation "any group member" in the trigger that should work.