Sign in to follow this  
Ex-RoNiN

Hahahahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002120064,00.html

Trapped by goat hairs in his underpants

By ALASTAIR TAYLOR

A CHEF who denied having sex with a nanny goat was trapped after police discovered some of its hairs in his underpants, a court heard yesterday.

Stephen Hall, 23, was seen by a trainload of people romping half-naked with the animal in a field called Paradise Allotments.

Dozens of horrified passengers rang 999 on their mobile phones — jamming police switchboards. And two fuming passers-by carried out a citizen’s arrest on Hall as cops dashed to the scene.

But randy Hall originally denied the offence — until police experts found samples of goat hair in his underwear.

He finally confessed all and pleaded guilty to buggery with the goat at Hull Crown Court in East Yorkshire.

But yesterday judge Michael Mettyear was left baffled when gay Hall’s lawyer Chris Dunn suggested his client was given community service and placed on a sex offenders’ programme.

Mr Dunn said the programme should include “victim awareness†— because of the danger that Hall might re-offend.

But Mr Mettyear, who heard the goat was “distressedâ€, asked for more time to decide sentence.

He said: “I have to tell you I am sceptical that there is ANY programme devised at the moment that will help him.

“He must be punished for what he has done. But at the end of the day a huge amount of shame will hang over him and that shame will be punishment in itself.â€

The court heard HIVpositive Hall lassoed the goat with his belt before dropping his boxer shorts.

But as he had sex with the animal, a packed Hull to Bridlington train stopped at signals nearby.

Prosecutor Rebecca Thornton said: “The defendant tried to conceal himself behind some tin sheeting but didn’t stop what he was doing.

“He emerged with his trousers around his ankles. It was all too clear to the witnesses what was happening.

“The defendant was in a crouched and concealed position clearly having penetrative intercourse.

“It seems he was engaged with sexual activity for some ten minutes.â€

Hall, of Hull, refused to comment as he left court. Det Insp David Crinnion, of the British Transport Police, said: “This was a serious offence for the goat.

“It was certainly subdued when I saw it.â€

Loohoooo...seheeer...

Poor Goat, he was HIV positive, and didn't use a condom tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Mar. 15 2002,02:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And that's exactly why we need animals in OFP  biggrin.gif j/k.<span id='postcolor'>

No, the animals should be there for hunting, and for ambience, there should be women for the nasty stuff.

wink.gif

this story was funny until I got to HIV part....

poor guy....couldn't get laid.....

poor goat....

LOL

I read a similar story a while back.

There was this guy somewhere in the rural U.S. who was strolling through a pumpkin patch and was feeling a bit horny, so he poked a hole in the pumpkin and began screwing it. A few passers by noticed what he was doing and called police. A female police officer responded to the call and began walking into the field and approched the 'pumpkin-raper', more people began to watch from the edge of the field. All of this unbeknownst to the 'pumkin-raper'. The cop stood by him and waited for him to stop, the guy didn't even notice her! So finally she said something along the lines of "Sir,...do you realize your screwing a pumpkin?" He had this surprised look on his face and was totally embarassed....I don't know what he was charged with though.......

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 15 2002,05:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">this story was funny until I got to HIV part....<span id='postcolor'>

You know, it's Human Immunodeficiency Virus. Goats can't get it, so the poor thing is safe from that. If the moron was screwing an ape, then there would be a danger of inter species contagion.

Actually not. Apes have a different AIDS virus, called SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus). Also very aggresive, but those damn apes won't use condoms wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 15 2002,07:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually not. Apes have a different AIDS virus, called SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus). Also very aggresive, but those damn apes won't use condoms  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. But what I was pointing out is that if some weirdo with HIV screwed an ape, he might transmit his HIV to an ape. In there, the virus might succeed in proliferating, since the environments are so similar, thus being called a SIV after that. Hell, this is the way humans got HIV, only reversed: Inter-species transmission of viruses.

HIV and SIV are genetically almost identical. You could call them different strains of the same virus.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 15 2002,08:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You are right about that. But it is hardly to believe that a man was raped by an ape.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Correct. I didn't mean it LITERALLY reversed. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 15 2002,08:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You are right about that. But it is hardly to believe that a man was raped by an ape.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hmmm... well, if I imagine a horny gorilla... everything is possible... confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Mar. 15 2002,08:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 15 2002,07:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually not. Apes have a different AIDS virus, called SIV (Simian Immunodeficiency Virus). Also very aggresive, but those damn apes won't use condoms  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep. But what I was pointing out is that if some weirdo with HIV screwed an ape, he might transmit his HIV to an ape. In there, the virus might succeed in proliferating, since the environments are so similar, thus being called a SIV after that. Hell, this is the way humans got HIV, only reversed: Inter-species transmission of viruses.

HIV and SIV are genetically almost identical. You could call them different strains of the same virus.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm feeling sorry about the guy who has HIV, not the goat. He can't have human-2-human sexlife well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Mar. 15 2002,09:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm feeling sorry about the guy who has HIV, not the goat. He can't have human-2-human sexlife well.<span id='postcolor'>

Raping a goat is not a solution. He can buy a rubber doll as well. And he still has his left and right hand.

lmao, but goats are cheaper, they dont drink, they dont smoke and they smile all the time =]]]