Sign in to follow this  
stearpike

looking for team players

hihi

As the title says im looking for a friendly team of people to play with, im very new to arma 2 but love it even with the failings. I live in the UK and am happy to follow orders tho im not looking for a hardcore group to play with.

So if your play with a team of mates and need a grunt to order around then im your man.

cheers.

hihi

As the title says im looking for a friendly team of people to play with, im very new to arma 2 but love it even with the failings. I live in the UK and am happy to follow orders tho im not looking for a hardcore group to play with.

So if your play with a team of mates and need a grunt to order around then im your man.

cheers.

Well i would like to create a 6 man group for coop missions. I host missions i have made myself which takes team work to stand a chance in!

If your interested in being a part of starting this group up let me know. In any case your welcome to join the action without being a part of the group as long as there's an emty character :)

See details in sig.

thanks i will swing by and have a peek. i would like to say again im very new to arma 2 and have been sadly anoying the odd person im mp with line of fire kills. this is truly a tricky game. so please dont expect too much.

anyone else running a server like this?

You should check out the 15th MEU recruiting servers. I'm not any way affiliated with them but i played on their servers with ARMA and continued doing now with ARMA 2. They are always trying to make it more realistic and are a great help. Just don't try to learn to fly on the servers lol.

I am hosting a small server for a friend of mine and me (8 player max). Only COOP missions from the community and I am happy when people drop by for some teamwork action. Randomly weekdays and weekend from 20h to late hours CET on a server called KATER.

I am also applying JW Customs Rule Nr.1 regarding restarts. ;)

I am hosting a small server for a friend of mine and me (8 player max). Only COOP missions from the community and I am happy when people drop by for some teamwork action. Randomly weekdays and weekend from 20h to late hours CET on a server called KATER.

Cool, i might look by :cool:

i would like to say again im very new to arma 2 and have been sadly anoying the odd person im mp with line of fire kills. this is truly a tricky game. so please dont expect too much.

We all have to start somewhere, you will soon get the hang of it :)

Edited by JW Custom

This game was meant to apply teamwork and team-strategy. I'm glad to see there's so many dedicated players out there! Keep supporting the newbs and get them up to speed!

any of you are welcome to add me on xfire. I play with a few other guys, some new, some not.

I'm kinda in the same boat. I joined a coop server today and they had teamspeak running and suggested that people join TS. Well, as soon as I joined TS, it was almost as if people were having their own conversations and I was not familiar with the map. I still dont know how you're supposed make out who the people you are talking to are in the game or what you need to do. At no point did I have any fun while playing for 2 hours. People kept talking about bombing runs, laser markers, etc and they seemed to know what they were doing but I did not. I'm not new to Arma but I'm kinda new to MP.

I'd like to find some people to play with in a small squad. Even if it's against AI at first as long as we can all see each other and talk via teamspeak and have some fun. The game could be so fun but even on TS servers it seems the only people having fun are the ones running the server.

i jsut wanna play co-op missions like i did in the demo, small teams against ai. small missions in comparison to the huge entire map ones on the dedicated servers i found when i go to play co-op in the full version.

we play anything from DM to co-op to CTI (capture the island), whatever we feel like doing at the time. I usually host if we play something like DM, and I know how to use the editor/ wizard. I have made a few variations, some even have vehicles =)

we play anything from DM to co-op to CTI (capture the island), whatever we feel like doing at the time. I usually host if we play something like DM, and I know how to use the editor/ wizard. I have made a few variations, some even have vehicles =)

i will add you on xfire, you can also, - ZOLLINO

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

i jsut wanna play co-op missions like i did in the demo, small teams against ai. small missions in comparison to the huge entire map ones on the dedicated servers i found when i go to play co-op in the full version.

simplest way I can be of advise is to download and install Xfire (icon in my sig) and add me to your friends, I'm adding some new people playing ARMA2. Xfire is intended to speak about games, appoint and connect to games, having fun and communicate with each other. This way you can find more people for your small squad and learn basics from beggining. I'm at the same stage so feel free to add me so I can you.

I have a question about this, when you are looking for those small/medium group user made coop missions (not evo, dom etc) where is the better place to find them with the gamespy filter? Coop section, Team section?.

It is really hard to find those games with all the spam from those maps who everyone and their molthers play. Perhaps is needed another section where we can gather? or i am missing something?.

Hey I would like to join in on multi, coop games....

I am also new to ArmaII but learning everyday. So if anybody wants/ needs somebody

I am happy to join!

P.S I am in Europe, just because of the time difference

Feel free to add me on Xfire, account name tom43491, nickname will show up as tK.Eclipse. See you on the battlefield!