Sign in to follow this  
BlackAlpha

Fix for Dogs of War Conversation in Beginning

BlackAlpha thanks for save, Ill try it but what I must to do just after when Copper says "major begunov, lieutanant ...bla bla bla" ? Cuz when I revert DoW my team mates still dont want to move. I must go and speak to specified person or what ?

Use that savegame, don't revert. Then load the game and go kick some Chedaki ass.

Use that savegame, don't revert. Then load the game and go kick some Chedaki ass.

Thanks so much. Now it works but without NV Goggles this mission is ffs frustrating in few moments. And this through grass all seing AI :mad:

btw why do you have 1.02.58136? The latest version is 1.02.58134.

1.02.58136 is the patch for the Steam downloaded version.

1.02.58134 is the patch for the DVD version.

Where is Shaftoe after the Marines land? I can't find him. I killed the Spetnaz guys and dealt with the Russians but then I am told to return to "base" to talk to Shaftoe. Where is "base?" The HQ? If so, where is Shaftoe?

Thanks so much. Now it works but without NV Goggles this mission is ffs frustrating in few moments. And this through grass all seing AI :mad:

It's bs innit? Your first reaction when under fire is to go prone but then you can't see anything, while they can still see you.

Turn the grass off to level the odds.

Shortest solution to the problem (when is Prizrak killed in previous misson and you joined NAPA):

1) download the debugging console, install.

2) Start the mission

3) Open the console, execute this command

BIS_NPrizrak setPos [(position BIS_cooper select 0) - 1.5, (position BIS_cooper select 1) + 1.5, 0]

4) You will see Prizrak near you - kill him.

5) Now you can go to Marny and he will welcome you, your team will follow you...

There is one bug in the mission, when Prizrak was killed in previous mission, this mission move him only out of map, but he is still alive, thus one condition prevents continuing of the dialog flow, which enable again the "MOVE" command for your team mates and other triggers. I think that you can use this "workaround" even if you are playing the mission for some time...