Sign in to follow this  
sittinGood

Patch 1.03

When will it come out? changelog seen so far? anything new?

maybe you heard something?

No idea. I've never seen BIS really give a release date. As it should be, the answer is usually "It's done when it's done."

Not sure what a changelog looks like either. I don't recall BIS usually posting those before a patch is released as well. Occasionally they have given some info on an upcoming patch but the only time I remember that was in the latter ArmA patches when they were getting ready for the A2 release and just wanted to let us know that they were still working on ArmA.

If they do post anything it will show up in the "News" section and usually is posted by Maruk. Just keep checking there. If nothing shows up, they probably aren't ready to say anything at that point. They will when they're ready.

Patch 1.03.3768 Changelog:

* Fixed: Some issues.

* Fixed: Some bugs.

* Added: Not much but an option to enable and disable it.

* Multiplayer: Removed receiving message. This has been replaced with some random dots counting up.... sometimes down but have no relation to the game loading but we thought it would be nice to watch.

* Campaign: This has been revamped, it is now a single linear mission to walk to the end of the airfield without crashing, then you win, simple but you will get satisfaction once complete.

a single linear mission to walk to the end of the airfield without crashing

I loled

Placebo informed the community on the BI Forums that if we may believe Bohemia Interactive's CEO Marek Spanel ArmA v1.03 patch will very soon be released, although no release date given yet.

Patch log:

- Improved airplane HUD visibility.

- Direct analogue throttle and brake for airplanes now available.

- Optimization: Reduced frame stutter near map borders.

- Sea surface was not rendered in NE area out of map.

- Terrain surface was sometimes using wrong parallax map.

- Grenade can destroy a building just by impact

- Radio echo elimination

- Team switch did not work when player died

- More flexible configuration of Flares in the config (brightness, size)

- Reduced AI detecting slowly moving enemy vehicles by ear.

- Prevent killed units reporting who killed them.

The above will be fixed/improved as applicable and are of course subject to change in terms of inclusion in 1.03, nor does this list mean that other fixes won't be included with 1.03

And before you ask, no current ETA besides as soon as possible

:yay:Give us as soon as you can! thank you:yay:

where is that post I cant find it?

Also, how come the dev diaries are never announced in the news section?

Placebo informed the community on the BI Forums that if we may believe Bohemia Interactive's CEO Marek Spanel ArmA v1.03 patch will very soon be released, although no release date given yet.

Patch log:

- Radio echo elimination

The above will be fixed/improved as applicable and are of course subject to change in terms of inclusion in 1.03, nor does this list mean that other fixes won't be included with 1.03

And before you ask, no current ETA besides as soon as possible

:yay:Give us as soon as you can! thank you:yay:

Im sorry, but when you look at the Community Bugtracker how many bugs and HEAVY Designs Flaws are existing in the Game, then those few changes are not worth much in my eyes.... :rolleyes:

In this "Change Log" i can't see any of the real issues fixed, the most annoying CTD, Game being unplayble with certain well known combinations of Hardware, then all those massive AI Bugs and so on and so forth. All of the Above mentioned is in my humble opinion only some "secondary important stuff".

Are really all BIS Developers working on the Issues or is it only Suma and the rest is developing already the next expansion package or even already carrier command?

My preditions: 1/8 of the now reported ~400 Bugs are getting fixed within 2-3 years if it continues in this speed....

I only hope that we wont have to buy a official expansion package later on to get rid of some of the serious reported issues.

1.01beta changelog

* added sign on hotel building

The important issues have been fixed ! It can only become better....... ;)

legislator do you think you are fun?i have to deal with the black receiving screen everytime i try to play online and you think i should be happy to read these stupid fixes?we need they fix major bugs,not the small ones...

My hope is this is just a tiny idea of some of the minor stuff worked on in the patch. It could be some sort of joke especially the 'fixed flares' line I mean lol ! Anyways, lets hope that the 1.03 miracle patch is just that, if not then hey ho, we wait for the next game to come along and just ignore this studio for any future releases which will be released in exactly the same fashion which has been proven.

Well if thats true about whats in the patch id be better off jamming some toast in my DVD drive.

just hope they add some performance enhancing stuff in the other stuff they will put in,and i don't mean a air freshener in a Humvee

i don't mean a air freshener in a Humvee *only*

There, I fixed it for you.

i really hope CTD becourse of the memory leak of nvidia 275 - 285 and 295 get fixed so we are able to play the game.

Patch log:

- Radio echo elimination

Is it a goddamn joke? I don't care about any of the listed features.

The multiplayer should be the first and major direction of developing.

- Fix the receiving bug

- improve the server performance

- do something about joining players lagging the server or even crashing it

- release the linux server ffs.

BTW Placebo locked that thread seeing as like clockwork this rough draft change log (stated its not complete) got ripped apart by whiners.

You know ... this bit:

I must say if this is all the next patch is going to fix im really disappointed.

Where are the CTD fixes for people with highend machines?

Core I7 HT stability fix?

Vista64 / windows 7 64 fix?

Nvidia 200 series fix?

CTD fix?

Receiving in multiplayer fix?

Etc etc.....

Placebo inform me with some serious fix logs like the issues i wrote above. I DONT CARE that the airplane gets a different HUD or a grenade destroys a building. I need some fixes that myself and many others can actually play the goddamn game !

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

BTW Placebo locked that thread seeing as like clockwork this rough draft change log (stated its not complete) got ripped apart by whiners.

You know ... this bit:

Are people like me that only want to play the game without crashing all the time whiners? Would you accept buying a product to find out that it doesnt work?

modeZt and fansadox i am with you,i have never seen this lack of customer support before....i bought empire tw at day one and it was bugged like hell but at least CA gave us some daily updates about the incoming fixes and patches

Make it stable bobdamnit!!! otherwise I will go bald from pulling out all of my hair

DOH! I am bald