Sign in to follow this  
alpharesearch

SOLVED: Is there a way to fuel the car in manhatten mission?

I found if i don't use the chopper, the Manhattan mission works very well. So I grab the HUMMVE with the gun at the gate and drive around... on my way I find all kinds of stuff from the mission... (Before I only uses the chopper) maybe it was intended only to use the chopper in danger or something like this???

Anyway, I'm running low on gas and need to fuel up... so I went back the Manhattan on the hill and there was a fuel truck... but I don't have an option to fuel up? Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Markus

OK... I just found If I'm in first person view I get the fuel icon and I can fuel the car... however I never drive I first person view, only in third person... hope this helps someone else. (I just found that I also get the fuel icon in third persion view, but much further away... and it disappears again if I'm close the the fuel truck)

Edited by alpharesearch

You can also fuel up at any gas station. Just assume the position and the car will automatically refuel.

in fuel station? is that real? i try to fill my car fuel but it dosnt fill

in fuel station? is that real? i try to fill my car fuel but it dosnt fill

Yes its real, just pull up to the pumps.

Yes its real, just pull up to the pumps.

the population and the environment are alot more advanced than ofp. think of it as 2008 iraq...

OK, was my mistake! looks like just drive to the place and wait... I thought I need to press something... thanks everybody!

Thanks,

Markus

What if you're out of gas in the middle of nowhere? Can you siphon fuel from another vehicle, or maybe buy gas at a gas station and take it to the vehicle? In Solders (and its sequels), you could do all that and even keep a canteen (or barrel) of gasoline in the vehicle and refuel when you needed to (but you obviously had to stop and get out to do it).