Sign in to follow this  
paramore

the mission after manhatton

The evacuation is really hard can somebody give me a few tips on how they done it.

Guest Ti0n3r

I had my team in column formation and on hold fire, and we moved through the woods at all times. Also avoided contact through out the mission.

ok thanks for the help. did you walk the hole 9000 meters ?

it impossible to go in USA position! bkoz invisible snipe will shot u! u can only avoid the chopper crash by chosing "going by myself" in the base. and then u must to wait till 17:15 on game time. my advise is : try to avoid the chopper crash, go to the Zelenogorsk, try to go in woods and far from roads and villages, in every village there soliders and APC. and i forgot to say one useful advise: when u go out from base, better search the dead bodies to some interesting weapon. personally i find there BETTEST sniper rifle in game(rifle just like syks have), or u can find assault rifle AK-107(to my mind this AK-107 is better of all russian AK'as) . and else : if u stay in base in 16:30 there landed russian chopper MI-8 whith 12 good weaponed guys. u can try to hijack this chopper if u have luck =) .

i will try and steal that chopper lol. because i always die in the middle of the woods or my team mates do. So yer i might try and steal that chopper. thanks for the advice.

hey russtik i tired hijacking that chopper but it never comes at 16:30 and i waited another 30 min and it still did not come. has anybody got any other ideas.

1. Start the mission.

2. Grab the HMMWV.

3. Drive to house.

4. Do your stuff.

5. Get back in jeep.

6. Drive up the hill through the woods.

7. Meet people there.

8. Accept the lift off them.

9. Follow the guy to the car.

Bish, bash, bosh. Mission over :)

1. Start the mission.

2. Grab the HMMWV.

3. Drive to house.

4. Do your stuff.

5. Get back in jeep.

6. Drive up the hill through the woods.

7. Meet people there.

8. Accept the lift off them.

9. Follow the guy to the car.

Bish, bash, bosh. Mission over :)

yeah that worked for me but I have a feeling that this works only if you helped the priest by not reporting his weapons cache. I am not sure.

ok thanks and yer i did not help the priest

and where is this house if its the one where you blow up i dont that and i have gone back up to find whats his face dead. Know i got to try and get to the extraction point.

Edited by paramore