Sign in to follow this  
cooked auto

Advanced weapons inventory menu

How would I get around making a better ingame loadout screen similar to the ones in MFCTI or CRCTI?

As I was thinking of making a mission making use of LSRs or possibly SJBs weapon packs. Both feature simply too many weapons to make usage of ammo boxes even possible without going insane from all the scrolling. So the easy solution would be to make a loadout screen similar to what's in the CTI levels.

Problem is of course that I have no idea how to actually do this properly. I know how to fix what's available to the player (i.e. editing InitEquipmentTypes in the case of CRCTI) but not how to make the more graphical parts and bind it as an action to say... an ammobox or something.

Would it be too advanced to have weapons sorted under categories as well so the lists don't get too cluttered and instead split into relevant categories such as Pistols, SMG, AR, MG etc.?

I would open up and look inside MFCTI and or CRCTI then find out how to atach a script to a ammo box. when your done please post how you did it:)

STGN

when your done please post how you did it

*snicker!*

:D

Honestly though, I'd like to know too. Let's share the wealth people!

:yay: