Sign in to follow this  
hoot

goArmA1.9.7

banner.jpg

As we've seen lots of launchers popping up we thought we need to give goArmA a little update, to support ArmAII. So the charlie squad from the Storied Veterans aka [stoV] has lifted goArmA up to version 1.9.7. And ya, the version number indicates it: goArmAII is in the pipeline. With fresh new ideas for goArmAII itself and for upcoming plugins, as goArmA now can handle them.

goArmA supports ArmAII now!

Features:

Splash interface with queries and indicators for servers and stuff. You choose a profile and hit one single button to start it all. This is, what goArmA was made for: LAUNCHING ALL THE GEAR WITH A SINGLE-CLICK SOLUTION!

Profile editor with->

ArmA support (mods/sounds/gamedefs/serverlist/serverquery)

ArmAII support *new* (mods/sounds/gamedefs/serverliste/serverquery)

TS2 support (with superuser features and serverquery)

TSO support

start external apps

Interface for plugin development

...and more! Want to know more? Watch the linked tutorial video from goArmA 1.0.42 to see how it works. Updated vids will follow with goArmAII.

If you have goArmA installed already, the update should be announced by goArmA itself. If not, try the downloadlink.

System requirements:

Any ArmA

some mods

some funny sounds (wav/ogg)

something to display it

a mouse

a keyboard

singlecore (lol, you can play around with goArmA and ArmA at least ;))

XP32/64, Vista32/64, Win7 (32bit tested only)

THANKS TO KJU goArmA HAS NOW A BUGTRACKER/FEATUREREQUEST AT DEV-HEAVEN

l9rbmOvwX2I

Edited by Hoot

This is a real nice launcher!

However i didnt get how to get addons in order? Maybe im just missing something?

Alex

nice.. i have been using this for arma2 since release :)

if the mod folders are named @whatevermod the launcher will automatically detect them

My launcher of choice! :thumb_down:

if the mod folders are named @whatevermod the launcher will automatically detect them

It also detects any other non standard BI Folders, in ArmA1 it also showed lowplants and in A2 it does recognize noblur too.

So the launcher will add mods in proper order automatically? Sorry for keeping being thick skulled lol. But im thinking of how to load addons in the order you need to - like in ArmA1 you had to load some addons after the other or they would work.

Certain order like this: -mod=@HIFIA10;@LandTex3 Where this wouldnt work but you had to load it like this instead: -mod=@LandTex3;@HIFIA10

Thats the order i meant. Didnt explain myself well in the first post.

Alex

Edited by Alex72

banner.jpg

As we've seen lots of launchers popping up we thought we need to give goArmA a little update, to support ArmAII. So the charlie squad from the Storied Veterans aka [stoV] has lifted goArmA up to version 1.9.7. And ya, the version number indicates it: goArmAII is in the pipeline. With fresh new ideas for goArmAII itself and for upcoming plugins, as goArmA now can handle them.

goArmA supports ArmAII now!

Features:

Splash interface with queries and indicators for servers and stuff. You choose a profile and hit one single button to start it all. This is, what goArmA was made for: LAUNCHING ALL THE GEAR WITH A SINGLE-CLICK SOLUTION!

Profile editor with->

ArmA support (mods/sounds/gamedefs/serverlist/serverquery)

ArmAII support *new* (mods/sounds/gamedefs/serverliste/serverquery)

TS2 support (with superuser features and serverquery)

TSO support

start external apps

Interface for plugin development

...and more! Want to know more? Watch the linked tutorial video from goArmA 1.0.42 to see how it works. Updated vids will follow with goArmAII.

If you have goArmA installed already, the update should be announced by goArmA itself. If not, try the downloadlink.

System requirements:

Any ArmA

some mods

some funny sounds (wav/ogg)

something to display it

a mouse

a keyboard

singlecore (lol, you can play around with goArmA and ArmA at least ;))

XP32/64, Vista32/64, Win7 (32bit tested only)

THANKS TO KJU goArmA HAS NOW A BUGTRACKER/FEATUREREQUEST AT DEV-HEAVEN

l9rbmOvwX2I

Dang that music is annoying but great job with the video. I wish more people would give a video demo on how to install and use their addons.