Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Game you are looking most forward to

1. Neverwinter Nights

2. Hidden and Dangerous 2 - surprised no one's mentioned this one yet.

3. Thief 3

David Vrabel

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 14 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want

1. SuperMario Brothers VII

2. Republic:The Revolution

3. SWAT 4

4. Jedi Knight II

5. Deus Ex II

6. Anachronox II (well it would be nice if they made this one)<span id='postcolor'>

What did you think of the first Anachronox, mister Hamster.

I played the demo and kind of liked it, but never got to play the entire game. What do you think?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 15 2002,06:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 14 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I want

1. Republic:The Revolution

2. SWAT 4

3. Jedi Knight II

4. Deus Ex II

5. Anachronox II (well it would be nice if they made this one)<span id='postcolor'>

What did you think of the first Anachronox, mister Hamster.

I played the demo and kind of liked it, but never got to play the entire game. What do you think?<span id='postcolor'>

I thought the game was great it was funny well designed kept me entertained right through it. Some of the quest are funny as hell to do like you have to go get this guy sock whose foot has been mangled by something, because this other guy want to chew on the sock.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Independence lost.

ps learn to spell  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know that was not directed at me, but will you give up on the spelling thing you have gotten into your mind it is a good way to really piss people off.

elefant.gif

Dissing someones spelling via the net is worse than saying nsync could kick slayers asses through poncy dance moves, and thats pretty bad.

bad fenna

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 15 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Independence lost.

I know that was not directed at me, but will you give up on the spelling thing you have gotten into your mind it is a good way to really piss people off.

elefant.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mmm yeah it was a joke and if you could spell you shouldn't take offense to it.

ruskie what the hell are you on aswell, the only bit i understood was bad fenna

Also i agree with Hidden and Dangerous 2, it's about time someone made a game with British people in it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 15 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Independence lost.

ruskie what the hell are you on aswell, the only bit i understood was bad fenna<span id='postcolor'>

Yep but then some people don't appreciate someone picking apart there work finding every grammar, spelling and punctuation error you can think of and then telling them with no tack what so ever.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 15 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Independence lost.

ruskie what the hell are you on aswell, the only bit i understood was bad fenna<span id='postcolor'>

i was merely saying that pointing out typo's on forums sucks

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 15 2002,22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 15 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Independence lost.

ps learn to spell tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yep but then some people don't appreciate someone picking apart there work finding every grammar, spelling and punctuation error you can think of and then telling them with no tack what so ever.<span id='postcolor'>

I sense a thread hi-jacking!

Hamster: ' Everybody on the ground! this is a thread hi-jacking! '

Me: ' oh no you don't!, you furry bastard!, I'm bringing us back on topic! '

*pulls out gun*

*shoots hamster in the leg and destroys his blender*

Anyways.....

1. OFP Resistance

2. OFP Independence Lost

3. Hidden & Dangerous 2

4. SWAT 4 (fighting gangs looks cool )

5. Combat Flight Simulator 3

Tyler

Hey I spelt it wrong as well mad.gif

Never mind, I did get a d in GSCE English.

Me fail English, thats unpossible

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Mar. 15 2002,21:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 15 2002,22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Mar. 15 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fenna @ Mar. 15 2002,17:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Independence lost.

Yep but then some people don't appreciate someone picking apart there work finding every grammar, spelling and punctuation error you can think of and then telling them with no tack what so ever.<span id='postcolor'>

I sense a thread hi-jacking!  

Hampster: ' Everybody on the ground! this is a thread hi-jacking! '

Me: ' oh no you don't!, you furry bastard!, I'm bringing us back on topic! '

*pulls out gun*

*shoots hampster*

Anyways.....

1. OFP Resistance

2. OFP Independence Lost

3. Hidden & Dangerous 2

4. SWAT 4 (fighting gangs looks cool )

5. Combat Flight Simulator 3

Tyler<span id='postcolor'>

Now I’m going to be a hypocrite, you shot a hampster not a hamster so you have shot an innocent creature, and this thread is still mine.

Assault (CAN):"Ohhh noooooooooooo I have shot an innocent creature etc.."

Hamster: " You maple syrup drinking bastard, what did that hampster do to you? This thread is being hijacked, I'm taking us away from on topic."

*Pulls out blender*

*Liquidates Assault(CAN)*

Anyways.....

You should not take the piss out of other people’s spellings.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Never mind, I did get a d in GSCE English.

Me fail English, thats unpossible<span id='postcolor'>

LOL Ralph besides you didn't fail, you got a D biggrin.gif

Well, First of all I am waiting 4 any ofp related game (IL, OFP2 and addon resistance),

2. Deus Ex 2

3. Thief 3

4. Half life 2

5. Team Fortress 2

6. the new swat game from sierra

7. any new modern figheter sim (but has to be good) smile.gif

The interesting thing is that a game that I am not expecting could get me hooked up for a year just as ofp did, cuz I was not waiting it, but ppl were fleeing from the F22 Taw Forum to go play this game OPERATION FLASHPOINT, and I was what the heck is that and dl the demo cuz game was not out yet in North America. Well I fell in love and the rest is history..........

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You should not take the piss out of other people?s spellings.<span id='postcolor'>

I didn't.

I will edit my earlier post to say 'Hamster' and not 'Hampster'

Nice quote Assault.

That comment was not directed at you but anybody with a tendency to take the piss out of others spellings.

So tell me, why is it wrong to react against bad spelling?

I'm danish, and I write more correct english than most english-speaking people on this Forum. sad.gif

That ought to be considered a problem, but apparently it's okay to set your standards low?

I'm not complaining about the occasional slip of the finger, we all do that.

I'm just wondering if it's wrong to expect the average person to be able to spell...

B.t.w. I could imagine this comment will make me highly unpopular, especially among those who take pride in being uneducated.

Bleh! I'm drunk...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Mar. 15 2002,23:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So tell me, why is it wrong to react against bad spelling?

I'm danish, and I write more correct english than most english-speaking people on this Forum. sad.gif

That ought to be considered a problem, but apparently it's okay to set your standards low?

I'm not complaining about the occasional slip of the finger, we all do that.

I'm just wondering if it's wrong to expect the average person to be able to spell...

B.t.w. I could imagine this comment will make me highly unpopular, especially among those who take pride in being uneducated.

Bleh! I'm drunk...<span id='postcolor'>

It is okay to make spelling mistake who cares? It is not as if this a life or death situation well maybe for some it is but not me so I don't care. Now where did I put my pills...

As long as it makes sense it is ok to make spelling mistakes. Of however it was a formal letter for a job application or a newspaper article then it wouldnt be ok.

BTW look at this: ofp newspaper

The only people in my experience that make bad spelling mistakes are people from the north and middle of England. Ive seen Brazilian pygmies spell better than these people

Personally I'm extremely pedantic when it comes to spelling, it only takes a couple of seconds to proof read what you've written, and it only takes a few seconds more to check any words you're not sure of at dictionary.com smile.gif