Sign in to follow this  
red oct

Game you are looking most forward to

notice the kick ass new firstperson veiw mode in hitman 2

hitman2_screen001.jpg

is that a olympic game? i hate olympic games, reminds of the total crap that goes on in there

<ul>

[*]Falcon 5

[*]SWAT Urban Justice

[*]Rainbow6 Raven Shield

[*]Jedi Knight II

[*]OFP Resistance

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Mar. 14 2002,02:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">is that a olympic game? i hate olympic games, reminds of the total crap that goes on in there<span id='postcolor'>

You mean like war games? tounge.gif

No, it's not an olympic game, it's just an "ordinary" curling simulator I guess. I dl'ed a demo just for the hell of it, and it was fun for about 15 minutes. DamageInc will tell you the same thing, although I think he was up the whole night playing it actually...

this is interesting, when viewing stuff on Blizzards web site, it turns out a korean couple met while playing Diablo II and later got married. i never really knew that b.net could be a place to start a relationship let alone that there where acually adults in B.net. every time i went there, there where nothing but a bunch of really inmature children, which is why i hardly ever go there

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">* SWAT Urban Justice<span id='postcolor'>

Agreed, SWAT 3 (Elite Edition) was an awesome game. Lets hope that they correct a few of the problems that made SWAT 3 not as good as it could have been. Like underpowered shotguns, bad blood effects, and the 'automatic only' feature on all the weapons. I would also like to see some frag grenades implemented and some swearing added to the criminal's vocabulary. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">* Rainbow6 Raven Shield <span id='postcolor'>

I think im done with buying Redstorm's crap that they repeatedly churn out. They charge money for expansion packs that SHOULD have been included in the original. I can't believe I spent $30 bucks on the 'Covert Ops Essentials' CD, what a waste. mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> * OFP Resistance <span id='postcolor'>

Agreed! smile.gif

Tyler

I have to agree that Red Storm miled the R6 engine a little too far. And that the later packages were pretty much just more of the same.

But Raven Shiel is using the new Unreal engine, so I bet it will really really kick butt.

It'll be the first R6 game I've bought since Rogue Spear.

None of the above... Halo for PC.

Beside Resistance I wait for Dungeon Siege, because I need a Baldur`s Gate replacement. Or a new Final Fantasy for PC would be cool, too

Anyone has an idea how to use the Direct3d graphics in FF7 with a Hercules 3D Prophet 4500 TV Out?? That games doesn`t recognize my card, also I have some probs with FF8... GRRR... (ooookaay, this was really offtopic!wink.gif

If SOF 2 is so realistic what the visualisation of the wounds was in SOF 1, I`m also waiting for it.

I voted for WCIII, but actually i look forward to

-Jedi Knight II

-Deus Ex II

-Doom III

-Duke Nukem Fornever

-Quake IV

And they are not in your list tounge.gif

I edit my post because i also want Neverwinter Nights

and SoFII and many many more.

Independence Lost, Resistance, Mafia, H+D2, H+D Deluxe and SWAT Urban Justice for sure.

Hitman 2 and SOF 2 are maybys.

1.Totalwar:Medievil-simpy the best RTS series ever.

2.Deus Ex 2

3.Resistance biggrin.gif

4.SOF2

But the game i reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy want the most is Deus Ex 2, and next Jedi Knight 2. Those R the most wanted for me.

"Independence Lost", "Resistance","Raven Shield" and the follow-up to the tank sim of all tank sims "Steel Beasts 2"

can't decide between resistance and independence lost. i think a resistance campaign would be fun, especially after the pathetic attempt of between the lines, but independence lost looks sweet too. guess i'll just vote for gta3 smile.gif

Its either resistance or independance lost. BTW are there relaese dates for them?

Im also interested in GTA3, Hitman 2 and SWAt.

I havent played many games since july becuase this bloody games too good, I cant leave it alone mad.gif

I want

1. Republic:The Revolution

2. SWAT 4

3. Jedi Knight II

4. Deus Ex II

5. Anachronox II (well it would be nice if they made this one)