Sign in to follow this  
killerwhale

What's Free Track ?

and if I'm not mistaking ArmA2 was suppose to have none gunner position shout out and fully animated vehicle doors opening/closing and all those things. Now, Are these things abondened because I have not seen them in game yet?

and if I'm not mistaking ArmA2 was suppose to have none gunner position shout out and fully animated vehicle doors opening/closing and all those things. Now, Are these things abondened because I have not seen them in game yet?

Hmmm. Depending on the vehicle and crew position, you can "turn out/in" (and see the animation of the vehicle hatches opening/closing).

And goodlord my AI shouts out constantly (non-gunner positions or not).

I think he means when you enter, for example a HMMWV, the doors open. There were mods for this with ArmA 1 so I see no reason why it can't be done with ArmA 2. I know it can be done because the same thing is done to fighter cockpits in the game by default.

I am in the process of editing and compressing a video I've taken where I have attempted to achieve this in ArmA 2. There are still some bugs to be worked on though.