Sign in to follow this  
Mark XIII (DayZ)

HiFi - Single Sound Modules (Weapons BETA released!!)

I'm back.

More information will follow soon.

mother of god.

Ah,

my mentor returns. Its nice to have you back on board matey. Was a bit quiet around here without you. I hope you will have fun again making new sounds.

Wish you all the best, and if you need anything, just tell me ;)

Thanks bud,

Jarhead

Hey Jarhead did you ask your buddy if I could use a version of the distance script or would you rather I PM'd him myself ?

I did, message on the way ;) Will inform you soonish. Lets keep this via PM please. You know, I please one, everone else want also to be pleased too :D

I catch you later matey,

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

Hi guys,

I have some questions to ask you. I hope you're all feeling helpful, although I promise nothing too stressful ;) but first let me try and explain...

Basically I'm looking at producing a PvP sound mod first while slowly working away at some of the previous modules released in the last HiFi beta. So what does this mean for you, well it means I'll be focusing on a smaller mod which will consist of the following:

All handheld weapons will be remade completely with specific focus put on tactical PvP gameplay & immersion. (BAF Weapons to be included)

Sonic cracks will be updated and set to realistic distances.

Because of 'r/l' I'll be working on this when I can fit it in, I wanted to do something usable but also something I could see myself finishing...Also since Jarhead has had the chance to work on the modular system over the past months I'll be following his format for the weapons, which means you guys will be able to swap and change between mods if you like. Later down the line once the weapons are finished I'll look at releasing an entire package.

Ok so questions..

Since the first work I want to do is aimed at PvP I need to hear from you guys about which weapons you use, what PvP gamemodes you play and most important of all right now, the distances you guys tend to engage at ?