Sign in to follow this  
scener

About static defense

I have an issue related to static defenses.

When AI is the commander, the static defense is automatically manned when it's built by him.

But when I am the commander, it is always unmanned when I build it.

What I wonder is, is there any way to make the the static defense automatically manned when I build it?

Or should I buy soldiers at the HQ and take them to every static defense and order them to get in it every time I build it?

Edited by scener

I would like to know if it’s possible to do this as well. Also how/can they be rearmed?

its impossible. only if u buy solider in HQ. i try all options in game, but..... this impossible.

It is mystery why the developer chose the unreasonable nonsense game mechanism.

If the developer has no intention to fix this issue, then our only hope is a talented modder who will make a mod to fix this issue.

It is mystery why the developer chose the unreasonable nonsense game mechanism.

If the developer has no intention to fix this issue, then our only hope is a talented modder who will make a mod to fix this issue.

My thoughts exactly. Same about many other things in this game that seem so obvious, to me at least. Oh well...

They throw a whole lot of stuff into the game (and I like whats in it), but they don't give any thought to gameplay. They leave it up to the end user to make it "work".

For someone who has no desire to learn programing, the game is pretty frustrating sometime.