Sign in to follow this  
Kabolte

MoveInGunner?

I've created a simple script that spawns a Mi-8 and it's crew. However, when I use moveInGunner for more than 1 unit, it ignores the others and put just 1 in the cockpit gunner seat. What I want it to do is move the other units to the door gun and rear door gun. How would I do this?

First place the Functions module on your map.

Then something like this:

_group = createGroup east;
_veh = createVehicle ["Mi17_rockets_RU", position player, [], 0, "FLY"]; 
_null = [_veh, _group] call BIS_fnc_SpawnCrew;

This is the closest I could find to what I was looking for, yet it doesn't solve my problem (same as the helicopter except for the RIHB with mark 19 on the back). I need to sync and run scripts with/on the crew (such as first aid modules, loadout initialization) and thus need to be able to directly access each soldier, preferably by creating them separately from the vehicle and then using moveInXXX. Is there a missing command or something, or is it simply not possible? Do I have to sync modules by scripting using the "crew this" array?

If a vehicle as more than one gun (aka turret) you need to work with the moveInTurret command.

Thx.

Now do I access someone that is already inside (similar to "gunner _vehicle"), that is, without the "crew" command?

On 7/10/2009 at 1:09 AM, Kabolte said:

Crie um script simples que gere um Mi-8 e sua equipe. No entanto, quando usar o moveInGunner por mais de uma unidade, ele ignora os outros e coloca apenas 1 no assento do artilheiro da cabine. O que eu quero fazer é mover como outras unidades para a maçaneta da porta e a porta traseira. Como eu faria isso?

use artilheiro (L)

unidade 1

nisso:

this moveInTurret [name vehicle, [0]];

unidade 2

use artilheiro (R)

nisso:

this moveInTurret [name vehicle, [1]];

EX:

this moveInTurret [UH60_01, [0]];

On 7/10/2009 at 1:09 AM, Kabolte said:

I've created a simple script that spawns a Mi-8 and it's crew. However, when I use moveInGunner for more than 1 unit, it ignores the others and put just 1 in the cockpit gunner seat. What I want it to do is move the other units to the door gun and rear door gun. How would I do this?

unity 1

init:

this moveInTurret [name vehicle, [0]];

_______________//______________________

unity 2

init:

this moveInTurret [name vehicle, [1]];

_______________//______________________

CO-Pilot UH60

EX:

Init:

this moveIncargo [UH60_1, 12];