Sign in to follow this  
chlywly

I swear I'm going to fucking smash my computer in.

This is driving me INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First constant reboots and crashes, then impossible to get the bloody thing to recognize texture memory, then impossible to get it to run SLI properly now the bloody thing won't even OPEN! I get an "error starting direct 3d 9 engine" error... I've tried removing Nhancer, nothing is working.

I'm about to freaking LOSE it... Who coded this piece of absolute JUNK.

No one can help you if you don't give us any specific details towards the problem and what computer specs you have. But that "error starting direct 3d 9 engine" is an error that pops up when you don't have DirectX installed and/or your card doesn't support it. Sounds like this is more of a case of user failure rather than software failure...

Edited by Zipper5
Espectro is faster. :P

This is driving me INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First constant reboots and crashes, then impossible to get the bloody thing to recognize texture memory, then impossible to get it to run SLI properly now the bloody thing won't even OPEN! I get an "error starting direct 3d 9 engine" error... I've tried removing Nhancer, nothing is working.

I'm about to freaking LOSE it... Who coded this piece of absolute JUNK.

Goosefraba :)

Eth

Hello there

I understand your frustrations, but it could be anything, including errors in your machine.

Best idea, as one of the above posters said, is give us your PC specifications and details on which version you are running.

Also, do a search of the forums for the SLI fix.

Ranting wont help and you may get unhelpful posts back.

GIGO ---> a useful computing term.

Rgds

LoK

Thanks guys, this has been driving me insane... I uninstalled and reinstalled nhancer + drivers and it seems to have fixed it...

Is there anyway I can tell if SLI is being used or not, without using load graph in nhancer?

I'm almost thinking I get much better FPS without SLI then with.