Sign in to follow this  
BlackFlower

Elektrozavodsk till 5PM

Hi Guys.

Im stuck in the Mission (after Manhattan) where you need to Escape to

Elektrozavodsk till 5PM. I select to not get a pick up because of the AntiAirStrikes

and now i have to go from Manhattan all the way back to Elektrozavodsk. The Problem is that

i cant reach it. I tried every street and the woods but i always get shot by

the System (means there is nothing; the game just let me explode or die as

its obvious that i shouldnt be there; which is definatly not realistic).

But how can i reach Elektrozavodsk then?

I couldnt find the Priest in Gorkar (there is a big tank patrolling and i also

didnt allow the Priest to keep his Weapons 1 Mission before). And i also cant

find the 2 Soldiers in Novy Soobor. I guess this is where the mission stucks...

Anyway its hard to cross the land without nothing, no LAW etc.

Edited by BlackFlower

Wait until about 1715, a script will kick in and show you the way to the soldiers in Novy Sobor (it's on the hill somwhere north of town). It's not very clear, and frankly a poorly designed mission, well below BIS's usual (not exactly thrilling) standard.

Can i make it before 17 (as offc. stated lol).

What are these guys telling me then? How i can reach the city?!

Edited by BlackFlower

Call Starforce 21 to come pick you up. That will get the ball rolling.
Yes but i wanna do it by myself. I mean since this is nothing special, what is then the sense ...

I mean i was in the army and what you certanly wouldnt do in that case is to call for a Air Pick Up if you know that their is air defence all over the place^^

avtor, i got this problem too! i was even shoted by script. i was so close! just 1500 metres to USA point! but after many shots, i forgot about this and restarted, then i chose to fly by starforse-21 and than crashed. then i went to chernarus army(not to partisan). firstly all of this i want to save live those starfors-21 to see another continue of campaign. =)

Oh come on dude. If your brief is to get to E'Vodsk by 1700hrs you're not actually going to do that are you?! You're just asking to get shot by an annoying invisible super cheat army. This is, after, all a military simulator superarmies and all...

Redfield is correct - call starforce 21 when you are at the FOB

It doesn't make any sense due to the fact there is AA deployed but that was the only way I could finish.

yeah.. maybe. i try to waiting for 5.00 pm, and nothing happened. in first message in this topic is all write what i want to say =)

The chopper was shot and when I gain control again there is an enemy chopper and an APC close... I just can't survive! What shall I do? I tried to run for the nearest forest, but no use. Either me, or my team gets slaughtered... :S

I don't think we are meant to reach the evac point by 17:00, hence the cheat missiles that get you when you try escaping by air or humvee. Or maybe you can manage somehow if you do NOT have NAPA's help. What happened to me is that, because when I found the weapon cache I told the priest I'd keep it a secret, shortly after I reached the destroyed base a team of NAPA partisans came up. They offered me to help escape (got a choice menu: 1. Accept, 2. Decline), and accepting was the only way I could leave the base without getting shot. Actually, seeing how events unfolded after this escape, I am wondering how it could have worked had I managed to reach the evac ship by 17:00. Maybe a premature end to the campaign, like when I was asked whether I wanted some R&R after the death of our previous Razor team leader? :)

I think if you do reach the ship by 5pm, the game would just crash with an unexpected error and then it will format your hard disk.

And in true Arma2 style it would give you options. It will say, "Do you want hard disk to formatting!?" And your options will be:

1) Yes

2) Da

3) Ok

Edited by voodoochile1234