Sign in to follow this  
WisdoM

Question for mods?

Is there anyway you can make it so I cant come to these shitty ass forums anymore? I mean sure you can ban me, but I want it so when I type in the address it doesnt show up anymore, like I get a 504 or something. I keep telling myself I'm not going to come back because all of the losers who like to bash my great country, but then I find myself reading their fucking stupid posts, getting enraged, and then posting why they are so fucking stupid. I just want you to do something, or else I will have to do something, perhaps this server is a little vulnerable eh?

The only country that gets bashed for everything on these fourms, the only one thats ever discussed, the only one that cant do anything right, the one that everyione hates, you know the good ol U.S.

Over time, it really gets old hearing from the likes of LauryFag and Oligo, the same shit over and over. "youre country is horrible" "all you all do is kill innocents" "your country is the worst at everything" "quit whinging about 9/11" after awhile one can only take so much bullshit.....before you start to wonder why someone would enjoy being hateful sooooo much? I dont maybe these fuckers just have small dicks? thats it..its an inferiority complex, glad I solved that issue on my way out.

Well, i don't know what to say. Maybe you should be bashing Europe then. I'm from Europe, but i don't mind. I don't care what people say at people from Holland.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 13 2002,05:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, i don't know what to say. Maybe you should be bashing Europe then. I'm from Europe, but i don't mind. I don't care what people say at people from Holland.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not like them, I dont have to result to talking aobut thtier country, its not their country as a whole, thats why I result to calling THEM names, not why their country is bad. And it's not people like you Georgi, You're a cool guy. it's only a few, but a few can spoil all the fun.

No suggestions as to how I can keep the page from coming up if I feel the need to come back to this hell hole? I'm being serious here.

smile.gif thanks,

I think you are right.

Some people only come here to make insults and make other people look stupid.

Most of the times they don't even have a reason for it, but they do it for fun.

When making fun of other people country's, maybe they should look at their own first.

I cannot make fun of other country's, because i have never been there, so i don't know what it's like there.

I've been in Hungary and Britain, and that's it. I have no bad things to say about it. But i also cannot say bad things about the USA, because i never been there.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is there anyway you can make it so I cant come to these shitty ass forums anymore? I mean sure you can ban me, but I want it so when I type in the address it doesnt show up anymore, like I get a 504 or something. I keep telling myself I'm not going to come back because all of the losers who like to bash my great country, but then I find myself reading their fucking stupid posts, getting enraged, and then posting why they are so fucking stupid. I just want you to do something, or else I will have to do something, perhaps this server is a little vulnerable eh?<span id='postcolor'>

Here, let me help you...

Oh....and any attack on the server will result in legal actions, so I'd be careful if I were you mad.gif