Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

Inventory items' classname?

Hello, how do I add or remove GPS, radio, map, watch, or Compass to the inventory in the mission editor? I can't find the classname in the top sticky lists. Thank you.

Edited by CuteQA

Access to them is still turned on or off from the description.ent (a file you create like init.sqf or other files) with the following flags:

// 1 = available, 0 = not available

ShowGPS = 0;

showCompass = 0;

showMap = 0;

showWatch = 0;

Radio is available if you have Radio options set. Those are enabled via Radio Alpha - Radio Juliet Triggers.

If you say, turn off GPS via Description.Ent, even if someone has a GPS, they won't be able to use it. Turning off the map makes the 'm' screen all black.

The actual inventory item names are: ItemGPS, ItemMap, ItemCompass, ItemRadio and ItemWatch. They can be removed via removeAllItems player; command. You can list the items via the _itemArray = items player; command. They seem to be granted via Unit Class. Squad Leader had a GPS while Rifleman didn't. To add any that are missing use player addWeapon ItemGPS;

Edited by kylania
Found the item names. :)

What I mean is the items in the bottom of the inventory when you press the G key.

Each unit has different kits setup in default, and i want to customize for each unit.

Those items droppable and pick-upable in ARMA2, so i think there might be classnames for those?

untitled.JPG

Edited by CuteQA

Thank you!! and those should be add to classnames sticky too :)

Edited by CuteQA