Sign in to follow this  
GunRage

Campaign Weapons

Hi,

I’m getting feed up with my M4 Holo, is there anyway to change the weapon, or at least the scope.

I can use enemy weapons, jump too a team mate for his weapon, but in my own bases and transport, I have only my default kit, never anything else on offer, do you have to complete boot camp to get upgrades, or is that it M4 Holo, for life, lol.

Depends what mission you are on? In Manhattan go to the armoury and you can choose from loads, in badlands you can also change after first town capture.

I'm with you on this one. Even after I had a lovely M107 in Manhattan, I lost it as soon as I got back to base, and was left with picking over dead bodies...

LOL, that M4A1 holo is doing my head in, cant see a thing through it, is it not possible to drop the consel and type "give better weapon" lol.

Or perhaps edit the game with the RCO sight, that would be nice, lol.

if you have the debugger tool you can use the [player addweapon "weaponname i.e. m16A2"] command or better still m136

Cheers JonieTurnock,

Do you know were I can get my hands on this tool, is it built into the editor, or c++.

Can you please tell me more about this!

Also which file needs editing, lol.

Edited by GunRage
Forgot to ask, lol.

guys, personally i like to use sniper rifle. the better sniper rifles in game is KVSK(russian)rifle and that rifle what use syks. the last rifle(like syks has) u can find in mission after manhatan by searching from dead body USA soliders. About assault rifles i like to use ak-74 with scope and ak-107. Hand guns is good in USA. like M9 or 1119. Makarov(russian) is really shit.

Depends what mission you are on? In Manhattan go to the armoury and you can choose from loads, in badlands you can also change after first town capture.

Where is the armory in Manhattan?

Where is the armory in Manhattan?

Is it not the bunker right behind the commanders desk?

Is it in the bunker??

If I remember correctly, there are two guys in the open bunker sitting at tables, the Commander sits with the laptop. Facing the commander, you need to enter the other bunker from your 10 o'clock, so come out of there, go right around the outside of the two bunkers and look for the entrance, which is partially covered with netting.

I have only been once, so I cold be wrong, lol.

The Manhattan "armory" is directly behind the commander's table. The sandbags are in a big H with netting over top. After talking to Shaftoe, go around the side of his little spot, and turn around. It's under the camo netting behind the UAV terminal with a big steel box in the middle of it. The guns are in the crates around the box.

you can get sykes' marksman rifle at the start of each mission. go to units/gear and deselect your own gun (you know press the left arrow to take it away). then go to sykes and do the same. give him your gun and you his. EASY! :p

kinda sucks you can't choose any other weapons at the start tho. was hoping someone had a console code for spawning the much sought after M107 but havn't seen anything yet. some spawn vehicle codes would be nice too. wanna redo Manhattan and really kick some ass in an M1A2!....or Cobra :cool:

I has trouble swapping with squad members

Is this a common problem or am i using the wrong key sequence.

I registered to post this specific message.

I know it's not practicle, and i do love my scoped AK74 quite muchly...

But the gold-plated AKS with no stock is just gangsta. XD YEA-YEAH!

In Badlands after capturing the first town, here can you resupply weapons.

A post above says you can