Sign in to follow this  
gazmen

My vehicule teleport

Hello, in 10 or 9 mission, when I buy a BMP in Novy sobor, after i go take the prisonner to get him back to novy sobor, if i'm commander, when i descend from my bmp, and go to prisonner, the bmp is teleported at 3 km, and when I go back to novy sobor it do the same, if i m conductor, when i descend the bmp stay at location...

Other bug, when you use menu (activeted in left), when you go to map and try to zoom or give order, the menu stays & can not be removed even if you pouch backspace, it would be interesting that the game deactivate the menu when going in map... It's annoying, this bug appears when using the high external view (del, point numpad) selecting unit before checking map or using mouse cursor, the menu appears on left and if you check map you can't remove it, its not usefull when you try to give order to your units or trying zooming in map...

There is a lot of bug on road, lot of accident when truck came from in front of you. They hit my bmp and truck explode... Sorry for my english, i'm french, i never use english on my dayly life... I have buyed a lot of T72 then retrieve me from my command after they go on they own, they are blocked on the road (big forest) at the location between V99-H108 & V106-H89(8 tanks are blocking each other) & don't move at all. Because it's small road between big forest. I send them to take mstva & elektrozavodzk... Position shouldn't say 102120 but V102H120 to be more precise.

Also in arma 2, you can move with binocular, and reload your weapons will running, but why stop when changing rpg to gun, or gun to rpg, it's illogical.

Another annoying bug, when your commander in bmp-2 or tank, when you say change gun, it show 1, 1, 1, instead writing pkt, 2A42 (300 & 600), konkurs, heat, sabot...

And when the BMP encounter T-72 or APC they never use is konkurs, it's strange...

When you hit a fence or grid the tank or apc stop, normaly whit his mass & speed, it shouldn't stop (you should add havok, physX engine & ghoul III from soldier of fortune II)... Sometime when a bmp or tank hit a rock on the road, the bmp fly at 10m high... With is mass i shouldn't. When trying to pass over a car, the car didn't explode, and normaly the car should crush is self.

When you activate the GPS (ctrl+,), when you up in a vehicule, or go in map, or descend from a vehicule, the mini gps on the right disapears, its annoying... Even after I use zoom on my gun, my gps (ctrl-,) on the bottom right disapears

In that mission, when you go in water with bmp to find the radio, when you open the map, the game block... It happen just one time, after I restarted the game, i didn't have that bug.

In Map, the zoom is not big enough, in flashpoint you could zoom more than in arma 2, i prefer to be able to zoom more...

Another problem, when you are commander driver in vehicule, and you say to your gunner or commander "look horizon", after when you take the seat of gunner or commander, the seat rotate automaticaly, and can not be stopped, it's not usefull when you need to shoot a target, you should add in menu an option to stop rotation, or remove it...

Edited by Gazmen
New bugs

Please read this support team added a lot of annoying bug;;

Support team did you read my updated post ?

After I use zoom on my gun, my gps (ctrl-,) on the bottom right disapears

I have buyed a lot of T72 then retrieve me from my command after they go on they own, they are blocked on the road (big forest) at the location between V99-H108 & V106-H89(8 tanks are blocking each other) & don't move at all. Because it's small road between big forest. I send them to take mstva & elektrozavodzk...

Some of the bug mentioned above are still present in Arrowhead :(