Sign in to follow this  
Vassago

Dogs of War - initial spawn is karked!!

I finished Badlands with the endmission cheat, because after completing all objectives, the mission would not end, regardless of how many times I reloaded the save.

When Dogs of War started, it spawned me way far away from my main base and vehicles, putting me right smack in the middle of an enemy camp. So when the mission starts, I'm sitting there talking to my guys in a mini cut-scene. The enemy just turns around and shoots us. The mission is entirely unplayable.

Here's a screenshot of the map, before starting the mission. You can see where I'm being started at (right next to a platoon an 2-3 enemy vehicles...).

arma2error.jpg

That's a weird problem. I also have a problem starting that mission. I completed the previous mission with most objectives met. I didn't have to use the cheatcode. Upon entering the new mission, all my team remain stationary. I can take command, and give it away, but my guys never move. When I use "fast move" my team is also transported, but they still don't move. Not much fun, going solo...

Good luck with your problem, hope you get is solved.

Nobody has had this happen?

Anyone from BIS that can comment on this? The campaign is horribly buggy guys, kind of unacceptable. What gives?

aha oh my god yh bro i had this problem too thought it was jsut me i also had to cheat because the previous mission was bugged. weird aint it missions starts ..1..2...3 missions over aka your dead

hope it gets soughted out

That is where you are supposed to spawn if don't ally with CDF earlier in the game, seems using in the previous mission end mission glitched it out.

i can spawn in the correct base but with half normal fps, cant play it

I also have a spawn bug with Dogs of War, where both sides should be allied. The commanders won't talk to you, your squad won't move.

Come on, BI.

i had this problem too. only endmission can solve this problem