Sign in to follow this  

It's not up to BIS to fix community addons. However the work on the game is still in progress so important things may change ingame that can effect already published addons. In this case I don't think it isn't the fault of anyone. That's just simple software evolution.

How many people can u fit in that thing?

17 or 24 people if im right :confused:

17 or 24 people if im right :confused:

In one airlift/evacuation they managed to get 217 people in one :)

or 24 troops with full equipment on the seat + 24 with full equipment sitting on the floor

In one airlift/evacuation they managed to get 217 people in one :)

or 24 troops with full equipment on the seat + 24 with full equipment sitting on the floor

Wow.. :D Thats alot, it cant handle that much in the game though lol

The addons are strong with this one:D.

Nice work dude. Keep it up.

hey nick, you need to make it 2 M134 miniguns on the Chinook and one M240.

its too lightly armoured, the real thing has;

2 M134 Miniguns and 1 M60 machine GUN

thanks

Hey if you guys want to update this i would be happy to give you a version with all these issues fixed as well as the never released rear ramp gatling gun.

Hey if you guys want to update this i would be happy to give you a version with all these issues fixed as well as the never released rear ramp gatling gun.

Oh boy, better take him up on that offer.

I second that and would even support unilaterally posting it in this thread as Smiley Nick seems to have deserted it.

it bug as it will not play on a dedicate server so if you could fix that a well i will be over the moon

ps great work keep it up

Oh boy, better take him up on that offer.

I second that! We need a US Version, this Addon needs finishing. Please.

You guys need to quit reading wikipedia. The M2 .50 cal and M240 is far more common on the Chinook than the M134. But an M134 version wouldn't hurt.

Guest RKSL-Rock
You guys need to quit reading wikipedia. The M2 .50 cal and M240 is far more common on the Chinook than the M134. But an M134 version wouldn't hurt.

Not on the british airframes. You wont find a .50 on any HC2.

Thats sound like a cool offer :)

Whats Smiley say? Because im not sure if he wants to update this anymore :/

Edited by konyo

well every one i have ever ridden on had M240s or M60s at all 3 stations.

To be honest with you im doing the M134 just because i want it for my clan. I do plan to include a US army version with m240 on the ramp as well. Several other teams have already contacted me about doing thier own nations versions and once mine is complete i would be happy to pass on a developer version to those teams so they can arm and skin them accordingly.

my plan is to have a simply green BIS blackhawk in this one as well this way anyone plaing with Binkowski's excellent troops can play realistic.

Im working out a couple small bugs still and i hope to post a few pics soon.

ALSO....

if anyone would be so kind as to help out with the new arma2 RVMATs.... i really dont understand this new super shader thing yet.

I want this addon to be able to take advantage of all the new features the arma2 engine affords us. as i am a relatively new user to arma2 im still getting my head wrapped around these features.

Thats sound like a cool offer :)

Whats Smiley say? Because im not sure if he wants to update this anymore :/

wld427 indicated in a pm to me that he was in contact with Smiley via MSN, so I think he is on side (but wld247 would need to confirm this).

wld427 indicated in a pm to me that he was in contact with Smiley via MSN, so I think he is on side (but wld247 would need to confirm this).

Okay thats allright then. Im looking forward to seeing this new update of the Chinook :)

First of all I want to say that this addon is great.

For me this addon has 2 issues that needs to be corrected/improved:

1- This Chinook is too slow! The real Chinook can reach top speeds of 315 km/h while this Chinook addon hardly reaches 230 km/h.

For example this Chinook addon is slower than the BIS MH-60 while in real life it's the opposite.

2- The M240 Machine guns in this Chinook doesn't have any sights. Adding sights for those machine guns would be great.

Myself and Eddy are working on an update, with the majority of the issues fixed. Included in this will also feature a under slung cargo feature developed by Konyo.

Won’t be long hopefully :bounce3:

Myself and Eddy are working on an update, with the majority of the issues fixed. Included in this will also feature a under slung cargo feature developed by Konyo.

Won’t be long hopefully :bounce3:

Yeah looking forward to the ramp gun :) And yeah it will feature the sling when its finally up and running properly lol.. Shouldnt be that long till its fixed :)