Sign in to follow this  
furia

Fix Wing Training not checked (Boot Camp)

I am stuck at Fix wing training in Boot Camp.

I complete the traning mission nicelyin 14 minutes getting 3700 points and getting the message that I have qualified for the Fix Wing aircrafts but when I select continue, I get back to the Boot camp scenarios and I see that Fix Wing training is not checked.

I repeated 3 times the training with the same effect.

So I went back to my last checked training, helicopter and I repeated it again.

This one keeps checked in green so I select again Fix wing training, I again pass the training nicely but despite getting a nice score and a messag saying I qualified, then I do not got that training "chcecked".

Did anybody had that issue before? Is there a way to fix it? :j:

This happened to me too. In fact, I replayed the mission 3 times without it getting checked. I finally gave up and moved on to the next mission. When I completed that, the fixed-wing mission had a check.

Andrew I also discovred the same thing :o After completing the team training the fixed wing training then showed as completed. Must be a slight bug. Thanks for spotting it and it's good to know others experience same issues as me. enjoy the game.

This happened to me too. In fact, I replayed the mission 3 times without it getting checked. I finally gave up and moved on to the next mission. When I completed that, the fixed-wing mission had a check.
Same here. Just move on ;)

P