Sign in to follow this  
soggyrice

Lagushina won't do anything?

I found the lady twice. The first time Cooper had a brief conversation with her and she stopped moving. I reloaded an earlier save and found her again. And it's the same thing!

I didn't even get to arrest her etc.

Is it a scripting bug that I have no control over?

I stumbled across her by accident,they had the conversation & then I was told to take her to LZ Jersey for extraction, so I got in the LAV with my team & she got in too, I drove to the LZ & when we got there 2 jeeps of chedaki turned up & started shooting at us while some radio chatter with shaftoe went on & her panicking that the chedaki were going to kill her, I wiped the chedaki out quickly & waited at the LZ for something to happen....and waited........and waited....and then decided nothing was going to happen after 20 minutes of driving round & round the LZ trying to trigger the next part of the mission. I've given up on the campaign from that point until they fix that & the crash to desktop loading issues im getting :mad:

I stumbled across her by accident,they had the conversation & then I was told to take her to LZ Jersey for extraction, so I got in the LAV with my team & she got in too, I drove to the LZ & when we got there 2 jeeps of chedaki turned up & started shooting at us while some radio chatter with shaftoe went on & her panicking that the chedaki were going to kill her, I wiped the chedaki out quickly & waited at the LZ for something to happen....and waited........and waited....and then decided nothing was going to happen after 20 minutes of driving round & round the LZ trying to trigger the next part of the mission. I've given up on the campaign from that point until they fix that & the crash to desktop loading issues im getting :mad:

Exactly the same thing happend for me. But after like 10min of waiting two enemy T72's showed up and blasted my brains out. But I think that was just random.

Hehe. I got it more strange.

Lagushina disappeared from car we riding. Maybe specops took here directly from a moving car.

We run with a car, bacause I decided go away from meeting point just after notifying HQ about waiting for transport. It was due to tanks apearing just after HQ communication.

So, we was riding, when communication with heli has been started. some man has been glad to see me, and for reason he may get Lagushina from me. After this conversation I've looked around in the car but Lagushina was not here. Mission status: completed.

best regards

Edited by MaXyM

the chopper probably got shot down.....it happens

I had the same problem. I found her in one of the two towns. When I approached we said a few things and then she just stood there doing nothing.

Try walking away to see if she will follow. But don't just walk a few meters away... Run away like you mean it. Some women dig rejection!

I mean when was the last time you had to use female psychology in a war game?

Got a CTD after my gunner decided to shoot the Hind. Tried to load the saved game and got a "can't load saved file" type of error. Had to restart for the 2nd time. 3rd/4th times shaftoe lay dead like someone else said.

I found the lady twice. The first time Cooper had a brief conversation with her and she stopped moving. I reloaded an earlier save and found her again. And it's the same thing!

I didn't even get to arrest her etc.

Is it a scripting bug that I have no control over?

The same happened to me several times, even after restarting the mission. Unable to complete. :404:

I found 4 of her all at once, her and 3 clones by the church, arrested her (one of them) and extracted her ok to complete the mission,

then AFTER she had been airlifted off, i was one my way back to base -and she drove past my LAV in her red hatch back :confused::eek:

I´ve found, Antonia, but I can´t find where is LZ Jersey

I can´t find the LZ Jersey in the map

Thanks to anyone who can help

Edited by Rogerblower

I am having this same issue now. I go through the whole spiel where I say we are going to arrest her and then nothing. She doesn't seem to follow when I move away. Any other ideas on how to get past this? This is with 1.04 and reloading previous saves doesn't help.

@MyOwnSling:

I played that mission once (with one of the beta's) and she followed me perfectly. You should install the latest beta and revert the mission. You'll find it funnier with better FPS, better AI, better, better, better and better things that is what the latest beta is compared to 1.04. ;)

The beta will install its own arma start. So you dont mess at all with your normal 1.04 game. You can choose everytime you start ARMA2 either beta or standard. So its all good, but the beta will give you a much better campaign to play as it is improved a lot over 1.04.

So now hurry download the beta - install (super fast and easy) and play Manhattan mission from start (revert the mission). :)

The beta is in the green field at the top (latest one - 60141)

Link:BETA DOWNLOAD PAGE