Sign in to follow this  
amorrin89

Cant find Lev Nikolayev - Manhatten

Hi guys, im stuck on Manhatten (fully patched to 1.02) - i have headed to Khelm but cant find the guy anywhere. im not able to interact with any of the buildings, and dont know what he looks like. any help would be great

normally when you get close to Khelm should be an explosion in the village. The house of Nikolayev should be blowed up and the guy who did it blows up to or could shot down by you

try to get to the village from different sides or reload.

That happened to me too. I went in the village from the north east and followed a waypoint to a house and.. that's all. I just stood there. I could get in the house to arrest what's his name.

The next time I tried it, I went in from the south east and I saw a man running away and then BOOM!

I've actually managed to kill the bomber without him blowing up the house when I approached from a different angle but then nothing happens. Coops doesn't radio a thing in and no one can leave or enter the house, so it seems it truly is impossible to arrest this guy no matter what.

Had it too as i played it in 1.05 again. So try a save before it and come from another direction. For me it happend like this as i came from the forrest in nort east of Khelm.

Had it too as i played it in 1.05 again. So try a save before it and come from another direction. For me it happend like this as i came from the forrest in nort east of Khelm.

Isn't this cheating? Are there other ways to catch him?