Sign in to follow this  
Hasha

What the hell? is this pic real or what?

fake because the rotor noise and wake would scare the shark off

and i think we would have seen it on the news at 11

Still hilarous. I like the one where the shark is swimming in the flood better. good shit!

I think it is FAKE.

I think there are two other divers. One is near the ladder with his head, and left of the ladder swims another one.

I don't read. I hate reading books. And i hate that stupid new song from R. Kelly, i am a mountain from the move Ali. It's on now, and i hate it mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 13 2002,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And i hate that stupid new song from R. Kelly, i am a mountain from the move Ali. It's on now, and i hate it  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

People have taken hostages for less in Amsterdam. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 13 2002,05:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ Mar. 13 2002,12:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And i hate that stupid new song from R. Kelly, i am a mountain from the move Ali. It's on now, and i hate it  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

People have taken hostages for less in Amsterdam.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO. Did you see that Avon....that messgae that just scrolled across the letterbox....it said "Phillps runs my life..must kill..must kill!"