Sign in to follow this  
Gwa

Rescue mission

I download this mission.in this i have to make rescue of 11 captive which are severe wounded.i rescue them and there is a beach where i have to take them.there is now hospital.i make all of them board on ural.but when i drive ural some died in path .there is also a mi17 but when i making aboard all of them when i land than everyone is dead and mission is failed.

I download this mission

First of all - which mission have you downloaded ? There are many missions created by the fans and most of us played many rescue missions before.

i make all of them board on ural.but when i drive ural some died in path

Have you ever wondered why they died on the way ? Enemy fire probably, because AI dont die for anything than bullets. Maybe turn your speakers on first, OK?

there is also a mi17 but when i making aboard all of them when i land than everyone is dead and mission is failed.

You've said before that some of the captives had died while sitting in back of the truck.

Ok, so they were killed by enemy fire.

The remaning alive ones died in the helicopter? Did they die like from the disease or what? Sounds weird, though.

In oFP AI only dies from bullets.

I'd love to help but I aint no detective Kojak, dude.

Ok now try this make a unit of captive with the lowest health which is in unit box than you try what i said.remember the health ok try this than reply?

Ok now try this make a unit of captive with the lowest health which is in unit box than you try what i said.remember the health ok try this than reply?

They start out dead.

But that doesn't have anything to do with them dying eventually in the mission. Unless you were using mods like ECP where infantry may die from their wounds, your captives must have died from enemy fire... or bad driving. Try playing the mission without those kind of mods or be more careful when extracting them.

As i know in version high than 1.75 version less health man does't move.so your mission is less than 1.46 version.in this poor health cost death if your travel vechicle collide or a plane land.iam saying this because i try this.so find a medic bmp and heal them