Sign in to follow this  
caleb12

FFUR 2006 and 2007 problem

every time i get in sef hummers or FischKopp's HMMWV im turned side ways please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce3:

it will be the mods been used, as FFUR uses extra scripts and features these may conflcit with the addons you are trying to use. To use the Hummers i would suggest try a different Mod

there will be away to fix the problem but it would require investigating the scripts which run in the FFUR mods

some help any one please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I for one dont have the time, i will be moving onto Arma2 projects soon.

hey I don't mean to hijack this thread but I have one little question regarding FFUR 07 and I don't really want to start a whole new thread just to ask this: is it completely normal that whenever I go prone the right hand of some units looks like it is floating out of the body??? If you don't know what I mean I could upload a picture.

Thanks

what verison of 2007 u got

FFUR SLX 2007 2.5

The US Marines are OK but all US Army units and the russians have the same issue. the same goes for the Bundeswehr units I'm using.

ill look into it.

Oh great thanks a lot. Hope there's a fix. I'll upload a screenshot later on so you can get a better picture of this issue.

i see the problem i don't think there a fix.

I remember it being a problem with the anims.

so can any one help fix config cause ever time i get in sef hummers or FischKopp's HMMWV im turned side ways

Edited by caleb12

I think some one may have replied if they can fix the issue you are experiencing, have contacted the makers of FFUR? Also remember the game is very old now, so dont expect older released mods to be fixed. FFUR 2006 is 3 years old, FFUR 2007 is 2 years old.