Sign in to follow this  
Drake3571

So will the expansion pack take place in Takistan?

Instead of desert, proper afghan territory. Like, high up mountains and velleys, semi desert, semi forest. Just like in real videos. Large lakes and villages, farms, cities, forests, deserts, valleys.

Perfect.

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Expansion/update or whatever you want to call it. BI still needs to get the USMC inventory right. For helos that need to be added, the CH-46 and CH-53 are badly needed. These two helos are the workhorses for the Marines. Also, fix the skin of the AV-8B (I've mentioned this before). The reticule for the ACOG RCO is wrong. Marines use different reticule that is accurate out to 800m. Here's a picture.

ACF66.jpg

For the love of God, give the officers helmets. They don't go into battle with "covers" saying hey look... I'm an officer... shoot me. Officers wear the same combat gear that enlisted wear.:rolleyes:

So true, the amount of times ive been ingame and a retarded officer has saluted me...

Desert, and/or snow sound's good to me. While I do love a bit of the old grenery, its been the same since OFP. Would be very re-freshing to venture far and beyond.

Getting desert and snow isnt the problem, its getting the maps, vehicals and units all into a popular multiplayer mod, or official addon. So many great mods were made for Arma, but so few servers running it all. Vanilla can get dull 3 years in.

One of the best reasons for bringing in deserts or snow, is that it will make happy those people who brought the game and cant run Chernarus without low fps and stutter (i am one of em ;( ). Simpler terrain would suddenly make the game available to tens of thousands of lower spec machines=cash in the bag for BIS.

Want a look at some desert combat? look at this :

I think the AI likes the open.............

There is actually a significant part of the campaign that hints towards the expansion.

If, in Razor Two, you tell Shaftoe you don't want to continue, it ends the mission. Eventually it gets to a part in the near future where Coops is no longer leading Razor. Instead, Sykes is, and the three of them are getting deployed to Takistan. Obviously Coops is suffering from PTSD or something as he seems quite shaken up. Perhaps they'll let you play as Sykes in Takistan along with Robo and Scarlet.

Please discuss the Arrowhead Expansion here.