Sign in to follow this  
fromz

ArmA2:OHMOD Preview

Wow Fromz...its so nice, it doesn't even look like ArmA in those screens! :O

I wish you all the best and success with your exams. :)

is there going to be an SP stuff or do you have to use mission editor or rely on other ppl to create custom missions?

These actually look like Chinese soldiers, something I can't say about the competition.

Remember, "their idea of R&R is cold rice and a little rat meat", so give them high morale.

And please keep in mind that "The Bear and the Dragon" was released in 2000, when we had even less information about the Chinese military.

Edited by Uziyahu--IDF

This mod is pretty sick looking! It's even better looking then freaking Dragon Rising.

Is there a chance of having a teaser pack, with inf and the APC, just like what BWmod released?:pet5::now::icon_dj:

Btw, are they going to be OPFOR or BLUFOR?

Edited by ziiip

Is there a chance of having a teaser pack, with inf and the APC, just like what BWmod released?:pet5::now::icon_dj:

Btw, are they going to be OPFOR or BLUFOR?

Side Independent.

I'll consider the beta version to relese. But It's must be finished at beta status. Now it's far to talk about FINISHED.

This mod, Not only mission editor users but also SP story campaign and MP coop/pvp missions. All of them, based on reality simulation mode. No OFDR style (laughable) combat at all.

When realism matters, I love this motto of ACE very much.

Edited by fromz

Wonderful...these look absolutely great... Oh the waiting hurts...but definitely worth every minute until your release.

Thanks for the information FROMZ! Love your work! Thanks for putting them on Independent as well :)!

amazing.btw do you plan to release both units and campaign in a single big pack or separately?

Definitely the mod I await the most with ACE and FAFw, great job. ;)

I am thoroughly impressed, Mr. Fromz - and I think codemasters might be as well :p

Huge respect man... If I recall correctly you thus have ingame : Main battle Tank, APC, Jeep, Attack airplane, Transport Helicopter, and a custom Soldier with custom assault rifle, pistol, MG, Sniper rifle...

Most Impressive...

amazing.btw do you plan to release both units and campaign in a single big pack or separately?

There are islands and terrains in plan also. but I'm not decide how to pack all the elements. compatible with new ACE2 is also the major plan.

and thanks all the encouragement. :)

It's really amazin :) Good work ...

I suggest multiple packages ... infantery + weapons, vehicles (tanks, jeeps, trucks, aircraft), islands. Of course it's depending on what you create and how big the packages are.

Have you got a complete list of every unit you're modding?

It's really amazin :) Good work ...

I suggest multiple packages ... infantery + weapons, vehicles (tanks, jeeps, trucks, aircraft), islands. Of course it's depending on what you create and how big the packages are.

Have you got a complete list of every unit you're modding?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1447494&postcount=105

there :)

very awesome keep up the good work

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

[/color]edit::NEVERMIND I answered my own question lol

oops seems i have lost, so there are 2 China mods in work ?

when i was seeing pictures on net, i was thinking it is one mod :D

both both looks great of course :D

and what is most funny, i saw your mod pictures, and i told "super" on other mod topic :D

ooops

those units look great, really great :D

I am sure this has already been answered, but I am a pessimist and need constant reassurance... :D

But will this mod be available in the editor?

(Now feel free to mock me as a noob, an unknowing half-wit, etc etc.)

I am sure this has already been answered, but I am a pessimist and need constant reassurance... :D

But will this mod be available in the editor?

(Now feel free to mock me as a noob, an unknowing half-wit, etc etc.)

hmmm, than i have other question ?

will this mod will be for Arma, if i have Arma on my disc, can i play this mod or Linux Office required ?

I think you've just been mocked Sniper_Bait but yes, they will surely be placeable in the editor.