Sign in to follow this  
Gwa

CWC: battlefields

I play this mission but never passed it i read walkthroug also but i did help me.in this sometime i was killed by bullet of my side or don't have idea from where it come there are many ruskies.i try to take cover but all is dead and ruskies come near to me and kill me

There is an enemy sniper on the hill to your left when you reach the central soviet defense position.

Killing him is recommended as he is efficient at killing your troops, and you would then be able to get his SVD to help you targetting soviet troops that will come to assault your location after a while.

Grab a RPG launcher or a LAW launcher and look where you can find more rockets, you will need every of them if your allies AT soldiers are already dead and do not expose yourself out of cover, tanks are deadly.

Watch the forest on your right too, some soviet infantry may sneak around there.

I complete mission thank you for suggestion .

how can i pass after monitec mission

is it from CWC.read the radio message and follow it.

Help me?i get irritated by playing again and again this mission.walkthrough not helping.

You should describe at least what you faced in the mission.............

I'm a OFP : CWC player .......

@GWA

Check the following mission made by me

An Urban Combat Mission on Desert Island...

First Strike

Scroll down the page to download......

Here is how i done it:

When i started i immediately ran to the hill on the left and killed the sniper and Soldier near him.I grabbed the SVD and a RPG-7 to shot the BMPs and T72.

I shot a 2 BMP-2s and the T72.Then i used SVD to snipe the enemies.Then everybody stood up and the mision wouldn't end.So i walked in woods and shot a Spetznatz hiding behind a tree..Then the mision ended.