Sign in to follow this  
tiket

Campaign-last month in vietnam

It is best campaign it also better than any mode

Tiket, I don't think that anyone really cares but I think that the way your flooding the forums will not make the admins very happy.

Edited by -Martin-

As it is not my post it is post by my friend gojo

It is great campaign but with also there are many addons so it great experience to have bloody battle.in this it is very hard to identify civilian and soldiers both have same dress.

Ok this is the real talent to identify enemy you don't have

this

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

The tanks t34/54 don't move its tanks cannon in any angle. its move straight up and down its bad if you are east side and easliy get killed by west law soldiers.so always get out if you find or see a west tank or antitank soldier whatever happen to your squad don't think just wait who remain live.this is very hard so move fast and take cover as quickly you can.patton tank are very slow you can easliy get rid of them

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

The tanks t34/54 don't move its tanks cannon in any angle. its move straight up and down its bad if you are east side and easliy get killed by west law soldiers.so always get out if you find or see a west tank or antitank soldier whatever happen to your squad don't think just wait who remain live.this is very hard so move fast and take cover as quickly you can.patton tank are very slow you can easliy get rid of them

Tiket i know about this but remember the time its new era fo r t34.they are not modern tank.they are only starting of armor or ist built tank.i want your opf/user/save/temp

so i can play every mission of this campaign.i would also know about your made mission journey to rescue.what is the method to leave island in that.there is no boat or plane/hellicopter.i travel whole of island what a waste of time.

I passed 2nd mission of this campaign.it crashes pc it is 450 mb download path i think this is drawbacks of this campaign

Hey listen iam sending you sqc file so you can play each mission

I recived it thanks ok.