Sign in to follow this  
roberthammer

RH heli sounds 1.01

Like, nazul this mod is causing CTD for me when I try to run it with the 1.05 patch

That CTD bug is fixed ,but i got little big problem with replacing sounds of AH64D , kju or somebody help me :D

Mark thx for response ,but i got it fixed too :)

so guys wait for nice update with added ah64 sounds :p

I thought this mod was rolled into ACE now?

Yes , it was ,but someone don't likes ACE2 , so i adding non ACE2 version :)

Here you are: Released a new 1.02 update

Dowload ver 1.02

Mirrors on multiupload

- few things fixed due of patch 1.05 + added AH64 sounds

I wish you all a marry xmas and happy new year :xmas:

EDIT:

Little preview of ah64d sounds

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RLthH4aO2U&hl=cs_CZ&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RLthH4aO2U&hl=cs_CZ&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Edited by RobertHammer

Thank you RH for the awesome sounds. I love the new Longbow sound. :)

Hi guys.. Thxs for the Awesome Sounds for the choppers VERY WELCOME edition :)

Just updated Aces so looking forward to hearing them in game :)

Got a question un-sound releated lol

In the preview of the AH-64 sound test i noticed he popped up a little map window in the cockpit. Where the hell do i get that from?

I believe its not in ACES2 atm. Could be wrong but id like to get my filthy hands on it..

Regards

Mike

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

And hello again..

Hello my name is Mike and im a Alcoholic....

And i have had too much to drink and FAILED to read said documents to get the map up and running.. Right Ctrl-M is the magic key

Regards all and have a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS :)

It was added to ACE_SM? I tested the AH64 quickly in ACE but it sounded the same still. Maybe it didnt update properly.

Good sounds RH. Thanks. :)

In the preview of the AH-64 sound test i noticed he popped up a little map window in the cockpit. Where the hell do i get that from?

gps right control+m

Here you are: Released a new 1.02 update

Dowload ver 1.02

Mirrors on multiupload

- few things fixed due of patch 1.05 + added AH64 sounds

I wish you all a marry xmas and happy new year :xmas:

EDIT:

Little preview of ah64d sounds

YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RLthH4aO2U&hl=cs_CZ&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RLthH4aO2U&hl=cs_CZ&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Good job on the sound of the Apache!

Comparing it to the real thing by walking outside a few times to listen to some that fly over... Its really close!

I Really enjoy the mod, but ever since the 1.05 patch I can't use it. Every time I fire up the game with your addon I get the following error: "Invalid crew Civilian", followed by an immediate CTD.

Any ideas on what the problem is?

;1542809']I Really enjoy the mod' date=' but ever since the 1.05 patch I can't use it. Every time I fire up the game with your addon I get the following error: "Invalid crew Civilian", followed by an immediate CTD.

Any ideas on what the problem is?[/quote']

Pls download version 1.02 and try it without others mods , only with heli sounds

has the chinook sound been released yet? :confused: