Sign in to follow this  
Tsurotu

The informants: Manhattan

I picked up the woman and took her to the extraction point, however we got jumped and we took cover in the nearby barn and eventually fought the baddies off, now Im sitting on the LZ with the woman informant and I can't extract for the SecOps completion, I can only get the USMC extraction.

Any hints, or do I have to load?

I'd go for a load if I were you... lots of bugs and things like that in that huge mission.

You might want to wait for someone who actually knows something (cause I dont)

How long did you wait? I had to wait for about 5 minutes for the helicopter to arrive to extract her.

might best that you load from an earlier spot, as because the mission is so huge and busy, its got many bugs, but not only that, because the missions are heavyily scripted like a CoD game theres an extremely high chance that Extraction chopper will get shot down if the main chedaki camp is close to it.

I think you'll find the chopper has been shot down. If you go looking for it you'll probably find the crash site somewhere.

If it gets shot down you can't complete the mission and have to reload.

It sometimes gets brought down when it overflies an enemy area. See if you can take on the enemies first before going to the extraction point.

Well, I am stuck in the beginning of the mission.When I need to report to Cpt. Shaftoe, I find him lying on the floor, dead. Because of this, I can't do anything. Please, help me!

I brought her to LZ and fought off insurgents attacking in two MG equipped UAZ or cars or whatever. Funny thing is I later found her running through the woods but couldnt interact with her or capture her or anything and it still marked my mission off as completed.

Just check your objectives, same thing happened to me, the Hind sent to pick her up was shot down in flames and then nothing happens.

She just ran off into the woods and I moved on.

Still cant finish the mission due to masssssive bugs so I'm not sure if this causes problems later.

You might need to just do everything else and then cheat to end the mission.