Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Just who are you?

I was born August 5th, 1983 (18), and have an extremely boring life. I just Graduated from high school this year, and have had my job at an arena for 1 1/2 years. Ill be joining the Marine Corps within a few weeks... wish me luck

I speak english, and little latin and spanish

Hobbies: Archery, Novels (mostly science fiction), Video Gaming (OFP, Myth: TFL, Fallout series) Also have about every console game released in the US... sad really. I also like world history.

Im 5'9 150 lbs brown hair and eyes

I am 38 .

was in the british army(2 para) work as an off road(bush) bike guide in Australia(north qld) now top job.Lived in NZ for a few years.

Hobbies:Rugby League,Diving,touch football(rugby),Off road bike riding, also a member of the ses(state emergency services)

tounge.gif

17 living in London with my mum and brothers and sister. In second year of A-levels planning to go uni to do a degree in Electronic Engineering. Was thinking of joining RAF(may stil do) because I liked the idea of playing with the guidance system of stingers. Don't really want to go on account of spending min. 9 years in RAF.

Great thread by the way.

biggrin.gif

yes indeed brilliant thread its pinned now too

lots of clever qualified folk here im amazed

wheres hamster lol biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Mar. 12 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nobody posting ther real names?  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Let me be the first then wink.gif (If no one types faster than me that is).

Christer Adamsson, born 17 August 1984 (yepp,, I know.. getting old now sad.gif ). I live in a small *community* called Haninge to the south of Stockholm, Sweden. I've lived and studied here my whole life (almost). Currently reading computer engineering. kinda fun.

I have 3 broders, of which 1 is living in the US

I'm playing the drums, but I'm currently not in any group as my old one splitted up (people moved and so on). Really sad, as I experienced some of my greatest dayes with the band (conserts, partys etc etc,, yay!wink.gif. We even went to a studio and recorded some tracks. smile.gif

I've got about 1 years left of my "schooling", and after that I'm thinking about starting my own game developer company, together with some friends of mine. That's what I want to do with my life - create computer games. wow.gif

If that would be the case, I would probably work with 3d modelling or programming (or just a combo, as I'm very interested in both).

ohhh,, and soon I'll be doing my military service... will probably end up in the army or something smile.gif

Funky.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MosquitoMkVI @ Mar. 12 2002,18:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Eugene Francis Hedgehog the 3rd!!!<span id='postcolor'>

Damn you! Go back to hell you evil... evil thing!

tounge.giftounge.gif

But...I'm..uh..yknow...kinda already there...in hell I mean.

Except on Thursdays, they let me out for bowling!

Well hell....

Lee Downey. Austin Tx.

Other things about me can ask personally or look at my post!

tounge.gif

hehe

Well, you got my last name from my nick:

Lucas de Noir .. and no, I ain't french.

ok im gareth huw snaith living (temporarily) in wales, llanelli to be exact! joining the raf tomoroow( last day as a civvie!!wink.gif and then ill begin training as a propulsion technician..and then ill be um fixing engines and stuff...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Black Op @ Mar. 12 2002,17:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nobody posting ther real names?  sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol well if you really must know, Alexander (Sasha) López

Alright, you guys twisted my arm: Tyler Stefanich, Ontario, Canada.

I better not get any wierd stuff in my mail! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (stealth squirrel @ Mar. 12 2002,20:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">joining the raf tomoroow( last day as a civvie!!wink.gif and then ill begin training as a propulsion technician..and then ill be um fixing engines and stuff...<span id='postcolor'>

Well, good luck with your service mate. Remember: If you don't like it, the quickest way to get out of military service is to punch an officer in the face. smile.gif

I'm 21 at University in York studying modern history went to 6th form in Sleaford, Lincolnshire (A very rural county) and did my secondary schooling there as well.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Alright, you guys twisted my arm: Tyler Stefanich, Ontario, Canada.

I better not get any wierd stuff in my mail!<span id='postcolor'>

That depends on your definition of weird!!

Actually, I tried to stop them from sending it, but the others, they just laughed...and then poked me..and kicked a little... and then pummelled me until I promised not say anythin...uhoh

Thats wierd I swear I posted in this but I havent wink.gif

Ok, Im 17 and I am at college doing a national diploma in Public services(police, army etc). Once I finnish that next year I will join the army as a recovery mechanic in REME, just like my dad smile.gif

Ive been brought up around the army so I coulnt do any other job, also I know everything there is to know about the British army.

As part of my course we have to attend Army Cadets once a week on mondays where we are taught basic skills and it teaches discipline. Next year I will be teaching the 1st years stuff like weapon skills, drill etc.

Oh and Im on a nice exercise next week under a basha then off to dartmoor to walk 40 miles

wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">studying 'modern history'<span id='postcolor'>

That's a good oxymoron. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Remember: If you don't like it, the quickest way to get out of military service is to punch an officer in the face.<span id='postcolor'>

That's also the quickest way to get tossed into the brig! biggrin.gif

well...I live in a very very small "town" called Shanty Bay in central Ontario Canada, used to be a stop on what was called "the underground rail road".

as for myself, i'm 19 and graduated high school last year and i'm slowly working to pay for whatever i take in college university. i work mostly as a carpenter/handman type...that probably what i'll end up doing, houses don't build themselves wink.gif

I have a great girlfriend that lives about 2 hours away in Kitchener ontario. Live with my folks and 2 sisters. I spend my summers in Parry Sound Ontario (home of Bobby Orr) working at a summer camp as a maintence guy, not alot of money but good times.

mainly my interests include playing my guitar and music in general, i used to work at a music stuido were i got to fix guitars and such. Games are up there as well as the outdoors.

and my name is Don. biggrin.gif

My name is Alex and i'm 20 years old (So professional biggrin.gif )

I have a fiancee (I kid u not) and i'm studying astronomic physics. wink.gif I'm pretty good at it. I must admit that. biggrin.gif

I have a good life and i'm happy. Nothing else to say. Well, there's more to say, but i'm too lazy.

my name oh

my name is connor mcCloud from the clan mc cloud

no not really its Barry or Sir Bazz to me mates =]]

My name is Juan Manuel Guisado Ferrer. I was born in Madrid, Spain, the first of october 1984. I'm in my last high school year, after that i'll probabily join the army for a time (i'm tired of studying) and then go to the university to be a computer programmer (like my brother).

I have a brother and a sister, Ernesto (33 years old) and Almudena (20 years old). I can speak english (not too bad), german (very bad), latin (i can read it) and a few words in russian.

I like computer games (first person shooters, rpg's and any kind of simulators), driving, shooting (i've used a .38 and a .22 rifle) and drinking with my friends.