Sign in to follow this  
Grave

Russia urges us to explain nuclear plan

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Mar. 12 2002,17:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You people keep bringing up crap from the 40s and 50s,when there was absolutely shit known about the effects that nuclear weapons could have. Studies had started but results were not know.

You'll notice that after the full effect of nuclear weapons was know the US stopped thinking about dropping them everywhere like conventional bombs.

Jesus. Quit bringing up shit from 50-60 years ago.<span id='postcolor'>

You just keep complaining how big a threat it is, if some 'nutjob' like you said got a hold of a nuke and blew it up. But so far history has not shown this to be a credible threat, since the only two nukes used in anger were cast by the U.S. You can say that you weren't 'enlightened' enough back then, but this doesn't justify anything. Otherwise it would be ok for those 'nutjobs' to blow up nukes, because they sure as hell are not very enlightened science-wise.

Most western people, I mean both Yanks and Europeans, thinks that a person is a "nutjob" if he doesn't support western values.

I think that it's up to those "nutjobs" to decide whether they want to have nukes.

We cannot judge them, because they often live in a very different world.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 13 2002,03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most western people, I mean both Yanks and Europeans, thinks that a person is a "nutjob" if he doesn't support western values.

I think that it's up to those "nutjobs" to decide whether they want to have nukes.

We cannot judge them, because they often live in a very different world.<span id='postcolor'>

You'll think diffrently when they drop one on precious Sweden wink.gif

I don't live in Sweden, in Finland instead.

But what can you do?

Who is authorised to have nukes? US and US trusted countries only?

We can take this much longer.

Who is authorised to have hand guns? Should Iraq give all its rifles away, just because some country doesn't trust them?

Not attacking you now, just asking..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 13 2002,04:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't live in Sweden, in Finland instead.

But what can you do?

Who is authorised to have nukes? US and US trusted countries only?

We can take this much longer.

Who is authorised to have hand guns? Should Iraq give all its rifles away, just because some country doesn't trust them?

Not attacking you now, just asking..<span id='postcolor'>

Well would you like to live next door to a guy making crystal meth in his garage? and if you were going to let him make it, wouldnt you want to send someone in to supervise him...to make sure hes not going to kill himself and you? Cuz thats kind of whats going on in Iraq ( not really a good analogy..I'm too tired to think, I'm sure some one will criticize me for it, but hey go ahead ).

I know this whole deal with the pilot is bad looking for us, and it kind of pissed me off that our government would be so fucking dumb to let it sit for 11yrs, then when we need reasons to invade Iraq...to bring it up...I mean it's so obvious! If our government uses this as a reason to invade Iraq I'm leaving the country, and I'm sure you all will try and tell me thats whats been going on all along, and its not...so dont even tyry and start with me today! Our government has reason enough to invade Iraq with all his violations of past agreements, so I say we forget aobut this pilot, he's long dead...and when we go to war with Iraq..and defeat them, and he shows up.... then I will shut my mouth, but I really think they are trying to use this as reason to invade, and it just makes us look bad on the world scene, the rest that you all whine about is just your normal moaning and bitching, but you have fair reason to bitch about this is you fee theneed, cuz I totally agree, this is actually something to bitch about...not your normal stupid sensless anti-US daily rants. BTW I know this is bening discussed n another thread, but I figured I'd go ahead and express myself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well would you like to live next door to a guy making crystal meth in his garage? and if you were going to let him make it, wouldnt you want to send someone in to supervise him..<span id='postcolor'>

Oh yes, but hey, we are talking about independent countries here..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 13 2002,10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well would you like to live next door to a guy making crystal meth in his garage? and if you were going to let him make it, wouldnt you want to send someone in to supervise him...to make sure hes not going to kill himself and you? Cuz thats kind of whats going on in Iraq ( not really a good analogy..I'm too tired to think, I'm sure some one will criticize me for it, but hey go ahead ).<span id='postcolor'>

Funny coincidence. I actually helped one dupe I know to plan an organic synthesis scheme for crystal meth. It's pretty easy to prepare if you know what you're doing. As far as I know he got all the equipment needed, but I never got around asking him whether he actually succeeded in making the stuff.

Anyway, last time I heard that bloke was enrolled in a mental institution. Guess those hard drugs are bad for you. biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure that Iraq is not going to nuke anybody but U.S. or Israel, so it doesn't really directly concern me. But sure as hell, when you go to take down Saddam, thousands of innocents are going to die. Just stating what will happen, nothing more.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 13 2002,04:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well would you like to live next door to a guy making crystal meth in his garage? and if you were going to let him make it, wouldnt you want to send someone in to supervise him..<span id='postcolor'>

Oh yes, but hey, we are talking about independent countries here..<span id='postcolor'>

True, but even people are watching over the U.S. just remember that. Every country has its eye on every other country in the world whom poses a threat to them, and even ones that don't. IRaq deserves it's indeoendence as does every country, it's just that some countires need a nudge in teh right direction. It may be none of our business how they run things in Iraq, but eventually what they do, will come to harm us..it's not about whats going on in teh present, it's about the long-term, the Long-haul. Later down the road Iraq may just be a small U.S. hating country, but sooner than later, they are going to want to take action. Not only that...but you all say America is going to use 9/11 for every thing now, Sadam is easily linked to terrorism all over the world, and we said at the begingin of this war any1 who wupports terrorism is going to be dealt with by a firm hand. I think Bush should have never given teh term that either your with us or against us, countries should be allowed to choose the allies they make...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Mar. 13 2002,04:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 13 2002,10:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well would you like to live next door to a guy making crystal meth in his garage? and if you were going to let him make it, wouldnt you want to send someone in to supervise him...to make sure hes not going to kill himself and you? Cuz thats kind of whats going on in Iraq ( not really a good analogy..I'm too tired to think, I'm sure some one will criticize me for it, but hey go ahead ).<span id='postcolor'>

Funny coincidence. I actually helped one dupe I know to plan an organic synthesis scheme for crystal meth. It's pretty easy to prepare if you know what you're doing. As far as I know he got all the equipment needed, but I never got around asking him whether he actually succeeded in making the stuff.

Anyway, last time I heard that bloke was enrolled in a mental institution. Guess those hard drugs are bad for you.  biggrin.gif

I'm pretty sure that Iraq is not going to nuke anybody but U.S. or Israel, so it doesn't really directly concern me. But sure as hell, when you go to take down Saddam, thousands of innocents are going to die. Just stating what will happen, nothing more.<span id='postcolor'>

good to see you only care about your own concerns and your own interests...and we are the closed-minded ones remember?confused.gif??? oh well first he may go after us, then israel, then im sure hed work his way to you, It's sad to see that you depise a country thats so willing to help you, I wish something bad would happen to you, so then you would come crying to us, and we could say..well it's really of no concern to us, so go fuck yourself wink.gif

And what about the thousands of inncoents that would die if he nuked the U.S. or Israel?...you only care what inncoents we kill cuz your an anti-us piece of shit, you apparnetly dont realizse the effrect America has on all of your economies....if America was nuked it would very well concern you, more than likely you would lose your house, your job, and be looking at your econmoy going "wtf happened?" You saw what happened simply after 9/11..EVERY stock market in the world took a steep plunge. Imagine that on a scale 20 times greater, then see if it concerns you prick!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">good to see you only care about your own concerns and your own interests<span id='postcolor'>

Well funny that you mentioned that.. Because oil has been part of every conflict that US has been involved in since late 80's.

Every country cares only about its own concerns, some of them are indirect, some direct.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wish something bad would happen to you, so then you would come crying to us, and we could say<span id='postcolor'>

Why would we come to cry to you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 13 2002,10:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And what about the thousands of inncoents that would die if he nuked the U.S. or Israel?...you only care what inncoents we kill cuz your an anti-us piece of shit, you apparnetly dont realizse the effrect America has on all of your economies....if America was nuked it would very well concern you, more than likely you would lose your house, your job, and be looking at your econmoy going "wtf happened?" You saw what happened simply after 9/11..EVERY stock market in the world took a steep plunge. Imagine that on a scale 20 times greater, then see if it concerns you prick!<span id='postcolor'>

Saddam is not going to nuke U.S. or Israel, because you are going to go there and kill a bunch of Iraqis hopefully including Saddam. So what would happen is not worth discussing. Anyway, he probably wouldn't do it in any case, I doubt he is that crazy. But that is not an issue, since U.S. is clearly not going to take that risk.

I just pointed out what will happen and that is Iraqis getting wasted. Nothing more to it. No U.S. bashing. Just stating an obvious future.

Personally, I don't care what happens to economy or whatever. I can walk away from my current life in ten seconds, no regrets. But I know most people don't think like that, so it really has no meaning to this discussion.

Could you Murda tell me how iraq could get those nukes

to US?

In a 747 as luggage? (is that a word?)

How was Russia going to do it? Cuba is only 87 miles off the coast of Florida, if theres a will theres a way, believe that.

"You saw what happened simply after 9/11..EVERY stock market in the world took a steep plunge. Imagine that on a scale 20 times greater, then see if it concerns you prick! "

Could that be because of the WORLD TRADE CENTER getting hit? Ofcourse a major strike against America effects the stockmarket. So would a strike against London or Paris.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 13 2002,05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"You saw what happened simply after 9/11..EVERY stock market in the world took a steep plunge. Imagine that on a scale 20 times greater, then see if it concerns you prick! "

Could that be because of the WORLD TRADE CENTER getting hit? Ofcourse a major strike against America effects the stockmarket. So would a strike against London or Paris.<span id='postcolor'>

Not really, it would have to be more along the lines of China, or Japan...London and Paris dont really have a big stock market, the nikkei and Dow are the biggest ones.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Saddam is not going to nuke U.S. <span id='postcolor'>

Well, maybe Americans should think about things. Like why so many people/countries hate them so much that they are willing to end their lives knowing that bunch of yankees will go with them..

Surgery is not a good cure for cancer. Instead, you should stop smoking.

"Not really, it would have to be more along the lines of China, or Japan...London and Paris dont really have a big stock market, the nikkei and Dow are the biggest ones."

And you don't think those markets would get effected by such attacks on any major capital in Europe? Nah, ofcourse not. They are NOT dependant on the world market. They have their own little closed of space....right.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 13 2002,05:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Saddam is not going to nuke U.S. <span id='postcolor'>

Well, maybe Americans should think about things. Like why so many people/countries hate them so much that they are willing to end their lives knowing that bunch of yankees will go with them..

Surgery is not a good cure for cancer. Instead, you should stop smoking.<span id='postcolor'>

The majority of teh world doesnt hate America, I'd say its 70 precent like us 30 hate us. The ones who hate us just dont understand us, or are just sensless jackass such as yourself.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ones who hate us just dont understand us, or are just sensless jackass such as yourself.<span id='postcolor'>

That is just why they hate Americans.

You see this world as a two-colored versions.

You think that everybody is jealous, because

they don't live in USA.

You haven't thought that different people in different

countries have different values in life, and they hate

you Americans because your values are what they are.

You haven't thought that they don't think that you are

cool because you live in the States.

You haven't seen much life, I think.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 13 2002,05:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ones who hate us just dont understand us, or are just sensless jackass such as yourself.<span id='postcolor'>

That is just why they hate Americans.

You see this world as a two-colored versions.

You think that everybody is jealous, because

they don't live in USA.

You haven't thought that different people in different

countries have different values in life, and they hate

you Americans because your values are what they are.

You haven't thought that they don't think that you are

cool because you live in the States.

You haven't seen much life, I think.<span id='postcolor'>

People hate what they dont understand, thats why Americans hate Arabs, we dont get them. And please save me the same BS you all preach about how we think we are soo cool. When are you going to get I dont give a fuck what your dumbass thinks Laury, you dont even know anything. So please STFU, live your life in Finland, where all you can do is worry about the U.S. and I'll live mine.k?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">People hate what they dont understand, thats why Americans hate Arabs<span id='postcolor'>

You're making things way too simple again.

But maybe it's easier to you to live like that.

I'm done here, it's no use discussing with a person

who answers questions with swear-words, and

doesn't even want to think about what I say.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 13 2002,05:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">People hate what they dont understand, thats why Americans hate Arabs<span id='postcolor'>

You're making things way too simple again.

But maybe it's easier to you to live like that.

I'm done here, it's no use discussing with a person

who answers questions with swear-words, and

doesn't even want to think about what I say.<span id='postcolor'>

how funny, you never consider anything I say either, so please stop setting your European double standrards you low life mother fucking dick sucking piece of shit!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 13 2002,11:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how funny, you never consider anything I say either, so please stop setting your European double standrards you low life mother fucking dick sucking piece of shit!<span id='postcolor'>

Do I sense EXTREMISM here? Your fanatical belief in your beliefs mirrors exactly how the WTC terrorists believed in their beliefs. Guess it's not only arabs who can be so zealous. Oh well...