Sign in to follow this  
dustoff

Steal My server

:yay:Anyone want to steal my server ?

Well sort of anyway. Here are my thoughts. Ive got more server than I need and use it has a hobby to host games and what not. I was thinking that there might be a few people would love to have thier own private server for a night.

Here is how it works ,and this is just a test for now.

If you have a few friends or a few people that you would like to invite over and play Arma in private for a night I can let you have use of the server for one night (6:00 pm CST to 6:00 am the next day). All you have to do is pm me what the private password will be and how many player slots (depending on the mod)and of course what night you wish to have access . You will be provided with admin access to the server so you may change to any of the missions loaded on the server.

I can let one server per night go out so its first come first served. You can request more than one night but they can not be back to back nights. This keeps someone from requestion a whole week.I reserve the right to refuse server hogging missions (I have a few on my list) but if its loaded on the server you may run it.

there are a few rules that I provide when you request a night but they are simple.

Edited by dustoff

People in ArmA servers if an Admin is not present have to ability to Vote an Admin so they can control the server anyway.

People in ArmA servers if an Admin is not present have to ability to Vote an Admin so they can control the server anyway.

not if you disable voteing ,