Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Beachhead Coop 20 & Bombenwetter Team 32 - public testing

hello @ all!

I need some volunteers to test the two missions mentioned in the thread title - got my own dedicated server, IP & serverstatus is found here:

http://arma2.swec.se/server/data/105410

here is a short description for the two missions:

Beachhead

coop 20 players

two usmc teams (10 players each) land on the eastern coast of chernarus at dawn, there is already heavy fighting going on. they have to complete different tasks. teamleader of team 1 has the ability to call in different support types (arty, uav, supply drop, transport, tactical aistrike) every 30 minutes. also secops missions are available from time to time. players usually don't have to walk thousands of meters after respawn, the location of the respawnzone is set depending on mission progress.

Bombenwetter

teamplay 32 players (8 vs. 24)

its late evening somewhere on chernarus, the weather is bad and it will be almost completely dark in about 30 minutes.

8 usmc special forces members (in ghillie suites) have to destroy several targets with satchel charges in an small town: the russian headquartes, 2 T-90 tanks and 2 D-30 cannons.

two russian teams (12 players each) have to guard these objects. they don't have night vision but they got enough flares to light up the area if needed.

the usmc team has 1 hour to destroy all targets, in this case the usmc team wins. if the russian team manages to defend at least one objective for 1 hour the russian team wins.

so everbody who wants to have fun & test this missions is welcome on my server :)

I'm usually every evening on the server :yay:

download link: http://rapidshare.de/files/47724024/Missions.zip.html

Edited by Vincent Vega

That 2nd mission sounds like fun! I'll have to connect sometime.

you're welcome :)

I played "Bombenwetter" already with around 10 people and it was really fun :D it's truly not that kind of standard teamdeathmatch.

would be nice to see 32 human players in this mission :bounce3:

possible to get an english version? Tried playin with some freinds on beachhead. and couldnt understand our objectives lol.. Seemed really intense though which is awsome.

I'll set up an english briefing for the final version for sure :)

here is a short objective description for the english players:

objective 1:

secure the landing zone called "juliett".

(tip: sometimes you can achieve this already by one well placed artillery strike)

objective 2:

find an kill the enemy general.

he is somewhere west of the landing zone hiding at a small house in the woods (tip: there is also an empty bmp3 to capture at his loaction - so it's maybe not an good idea to call in artillery or an airstrike to kill him as soon as you found the location)

objective 3:

destroy the radio tower

^^ pretty selfexplaining I guess ;-)

objective 4:

clear the area around solnichniy

thats it for now - I'll add more content in the future. I estimate playtime should be around 2 hours by now, depends on your team of course :-)

Edited by Vincent Vega

I will try and test out your coop mission with the guys on my server over the weekend , it sounds great!

keep up the good work.

forgot to mention:

after solnichniy is cleared there will spawn an usmc camp with tanks, choppers & support trucks to use for the incoming secops missions - so you can play the mission as long as you like :)