Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Has this ever happened to you?

I was playing MP co-op once with a buddy via LAN: he was gunner on a Bradley and I was the driver. Anyway, we got hit by an RPG or something, and I was killed (I was already pretty badly injured), but the Bradley kept driving (at quite a speed too).

Now this left my buddy only 2 options: stick in this crazy Bradley doing huge circles, shooting at any enemy that came into range; or eject and probably die from the speed.

He stayed in the gunners seat for about 5 minutes as this crazy Bradley kept doing huge donuts.

I was wondering if anything like this had happened to anyone else, because every other time Ive seen someone killed while driving the vehicle comes to a halt.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Mar. 11 2002,18:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

quite a history

couldnt he shoot in the ground?

Major fubar, this is happening if the tank is hit into its tracks. The tank will become crazy if you'll shoot it into its tracks because its tracks won't work anymore. U can't do nothing. The tank will stop when u'll reach the hill.

Nope, never seen a vehicle keep driving with a corpse at the wheel.

Poor gunner, musta been like the ride from hell with guys carrying RPGs smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Mar. 11 2002,23:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought tanks had treads instead of tires biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

my bad, lol lol, my bad. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I meant tracks lol. biggrin.gif

Editing right now wink.gif

i've never encountered that but my lil jeep w/m2 got shot up a bit the other day (i used medic about 10 times taking out that squad from the hilltop with the m2) and all it would do was turn in circles. thats ok because it was out of ammo anyway.

I was run over bya dead man. shot him in MP while he was climbing into the driver seat of a jeep, the message of XXX was shot by YYY has been showed, but he started to drive and run me over , then turned and crushed into a tree.

he was dead before he drove the jeep.