Sign in to follow this  
walker

The Scariest game EVER!

walker don't be discouraged by the haters and welcome to the internet. :D

WALKER!!! damn you... if you have to do that, put somekind of warning pls... I might die of a heart attack you know... :p

fun game though... dont hit the wall, scary shit will come out of yer moniter... dont put your headphones on, or turn down the volume of your speaker... lest you got a heart attack like me...

:)

haha lol ;D

Imo classic scary game for me when I was younger was resident evil 2 on playstation 1 where the zombie dogs jump through the windows suddenly in that empty hallway...

Doom 3 on xbox was probably the scariest game i ever purchased. I got so scared i had to take it back since i didnt find it fun, it scared the hell out of me.

Same here. I'd rather clear mines in Angola for a year than play another level of Doom3.

That girl in FEAR was quite annoying, really. Had me jump out of the chair a few times :(

Doom3 was shite. Every dark corner or closed door had 'monster ahead' written all over them :D

Since I was even scared to death by Dark Project (Thief 1) when the first zombie appeared I can't talk about scarier games :D

The original Doom gave me nightmares:eek:

AvP2 wich came out the same year OPF did :) .

You could play the 3 campaigns, but i never finished the marine campaign for some reason :rolleyes: ...

aWA6AFRxC3Q

Oh and i remember this next part AND the level after, brrr :eek: .

ATGBoKtbovs

It was a very scary fps game and not all the levels were boxes like Doom3..

For me, Resident Evil 1 on PS. Was about 10 years old and pissed my bed because of nightmares :D