Sign in to follow this  
Sith

Ep2 clone wars trailer

Havent seen this posted here, and to my knowledge this trailer is rather new:

New Episode2 Trailer (Quicktime 5 required)

This is without a doubt the best EpII trailer I've seen so far! By the looks of it, GL has indeed gone for a much 'darker' feel for this part....I like it smile.gif

Your thoughts?

I've seen it, and can't wait 'till 16 May.

Have u seen the "Forbidden love" trailer for Episode II?

It's great also. It's also on www.starwars.com in the video section from Epsiode II, together with two more movies from EpisodeII, Mystery and another one. I can't give links, as i first have to look them up, but the site is forbidden by the company i work for sad.gif

Forbidden by rating check

ahp_ban.gif

You are not permitted to access the URL http://www.starwars.com/ due to the policy of American Home Products.

If you believe that this is an error, then you should contact your local Help Desk.

Please read WebNOT at AHP for more information.

This message came from: AHP Paris firewall (pa-ifw).

I already know the entire plot & i have seen probably most of the actions scenes from that trailer sad.gif ...... what the heck, i'll see it anyway biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (second_draw @ Mar. 11 2002,12:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I already know the entire plot<span id='postcolor'>

No spoilers here please. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Mar. 11 2002,11:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Here are 3 teasers for Episode II.

http://www.movie-list.com/s/starwars2.shtml<span id='postcolor'>

Yes, these are the ones i meant. biggrin.gif

They are so great. Anakin becomes a little EVIL..ghehe.

I thought Episode I was too happy. Epsiode's IV to VI were very dark and sober. Epi II will be dark too. I like that smile.gif

Now where is this site where you can download the entire movie, Might as well see those other 5 mins of action scenes biggrin.gif

Whoa, Smauel L. Jackson is in this one? Thats hilarious. The movie does look very visually appealing though, I must say. I never saw Episode 1 though. The movie does look like I might have to see it though, even though I'm not a huge Star Wars fan. Everytime I see Samuel L. Jackson I will think of him in "Pulp Fiction" and his wallet that says Bad Mother Fucker, lmao.

Did they take out Jar Jar?.

Damn, now I have to wash my keyboard again, for uttering his name...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 11 2002,12:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Whoa, Samuel L. Jackson is in this one? Thats hilarious. The movie does look very visually appealing though, I must say. I never saw Episode 1 though. The movie does look like I might have to see it though, even though I'm not a huge Star Wars fan. Everytime I see Samuel L. Jackson I will think of him in "Pulp Fiction" and his wallet that says Bad Mother Fucker, lmao.<span id='postcolor'>

He was also in the first episode.