Sign in to follow this  
TiGGa

RTS - Farm Wars

Whoever is running warzoneusa.com, you guys have a great server for me to game in; I’m pulling in a ping of 31.

See ya'll in the slaughter house.

The server is located in the midwest, houston texas to be exact should be good pings to a lot of midwest based persons. And we are running the verison that does not need addons,

we also have a team speak server up.

Edited by Rustydog

Wicked man, can't wait to test it on our brand new server \o/ absolutely excellent work, really appreciate it.

The server is located in the midwest, houston texas to be exact should be good pings to a lot of midwest based persons. And we are running the verison that does not need addons.

It’s been a while since I've been online, but basically people that join servers when they don't know what they are doing, will leave it a mess for other players when they join. Like today I joined this server and found the place just a complete disaster, no money, no cow factory or supermarket, non responsive AI’s (this problem will be looked into) and thought how do I restart this server.

Dont know abouts any of you guys but I have a little problem when going back to FarmWars with patch 1.05. i cant close the rts interface after it is opened. Used to just press esc to exit no longer works. Is this an issue anyone else has had. and is there a fix i can do myself. Use farmwars singleplayer so i do a ton of changing anyway.

Hello.

Sorry but i am not online a lot anymore - i fixed the last version with an ugly but working "Close" Button in the Commander Menu. You can download it here:

http://farma.eutf.org/ArmA/MpMission/rts_20_farma.chernarus.pbo

To get this in your subversions, (which i really would like to see, can you please send them to me?!) by just replacing the commander.hpp from the dialogs folder.

its Jump, Somethingabout the pbo of t-55 If I remember well. Sorry for my bad english.

What can i do? it`s only this addon, who make me unplayable the mission, also i whant to play it alone, single player.

This is Awesome, Is there any way to play it with the US gear and Equipment ?

u can download it and edit the mission pbo and replace it with US gear.

Hello.

Sorry but i am not online a lot anymore - i fixed the last version with an ugly but working "Close" Button in the Commander Menu. You can download it here:

http://farma.eutf.org/ArmA/MpMission/rts_20_farma.chernarus.pbo

To get this in your subversions, (which i really would like to see, can you please send them to me?!) by just replacing the commander.hpp from the dialogs folder.

pls reupload unbug mission(ESC not function) or upload new version commander.hpp thx you

i need new farm wars for OA with ACE i rebuld them

thread is death!!!!

Schwabs last activity : 05.03.2010

sorry^^

Is any one messing around with this mission atm? I've been on and off for some time now fixing problems that pop up like script errors and such.

Changed the weapon/mag lists to be read from your config instead of being fixed.

Added a few fixed weapon configs for handgunner and shot gunner that would take gear from the availible weapons to your comany and equip them with it.

Basically the handgunner becoms a MG guy and the shot gunner Gren/AT if you have the spacified kits availible.

Also run the base crate script on the support chopper to help rearm in the field.

Issue's: ATM with the higher amount of weapons and ammo you might take some time to get the combination your looking for to play with.

Also the enemy spawning seems to bug out after a few hours, only spawning vehicles but no infantry. possibly running out of groups

HQ some times does not get dropped out of plane, added a messy workaround to just move it to your chosen start point.

No AI commander for either side.

Testing crate is still in the mission to check what is returned from the config files.

Let me know if there is still any interest in this mission.

I remember playing it loads while testing it for Schwabs.

When you port it over put up a new link ... would be good to re-live some fun times !

Yeah, would be nice to play this again.

I remember playing it loads while testing it for Schwabs.

When you port it over put up a new link ... would be good to re-live some fun times !

Hi yeah, I've not as yet ported the mission to another map. What i have done is added the ability to create the weapon lists from your configs so the weapons that you can find in the enemy vehicles can be any thing.

As far as porting it to another map, not really sure if it would be a good idea with the cattle, maybe some other form of resources.

I've tried to use PMC units for East side, but this is a bit messy since they are Resistance side, the player units are ok since i just changed the class name in the mission.sqm. the SUV's have also replaced the UAZ's. but that it for the moment.

Any way if you want to try out my version, as it is atm you'll have to contact me on skype.

look for "funkd00biest".

Omg, FarmWars! Thats such a great module! Did a lot of testing for the former devs!

Dont we have sheep and goats in Takistan? =)

combat animals ? :) from ninja farm cats to dog packs and lions and elephants.

and vegetables as emplaced weapons.

yes as in FB Farmwille game :-P

Oh nice to see this Project gets reanmiated :)

I wish you good luck, if i can help in any way try contact me via Email or ICQ.

Would be very interested in the results so some screenshots would be really cool.

What have you altered?

And hi Schwabi!

Is any one messing around with this mission atm? I've been on and off for some time now fixing problems that pop up like script errors and such.

Changed the weapon/mag lists to be read from your config instead of being fixed.

Added a few fixed weapon configs for handgunner and shot gunner that would take gear from the availible weapons to your company and equip them with it.

Basically the handgunner becomes a MG guy and the shot gunner Gren/AT if you have the spacified kits availible.

Also run the base crate script on the support chopper to help rearm in the field.

Issue's: ATM with the higher amount of weapons and ammo you might take some time to get the combination your looking for to play with.

Also the enemy spawning seems to bug out after a few hours, only spawning vehicles but no infantry. possibly running out of groups

HQ some times does not get dropped out of plane, added a messy workaround to just move it to your chosen start point.

No AI commander for either side.

Testing crate is still in the mission to check what is returned from the config files.

Let me know if there is still any interest in this mission.

Hey Schwab, man good to see your still around :)

Sorry not many screen shots and not many core changes to the mission, still learning how you did what you did tbh :P

Any info on the kingdoms project as that is actually what I'm interested in as it could be adapted to other maps as apposed to life stock?