Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

Chenerus runway number is not displaying correctly

The Runway 33 number is inverted, same thing happens on the other side for Runway 15.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/TXaX5ZXQWGFYOvPJBVNQkw?feat=directlink

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the runway number always after the threshold stripes?

An example of similar runway

2cy154z.jpg

It is just the minor details thing might need to be fixed and doesn't affect the gameplay, but it does bothering people to see this :)

Edited by CuteQA

Yeah, I actually hold a pilot's licence and I don't believe it meets ICAO standards to place runway numbering on the displaced threshold area. ;)

Edited by Arrowhead

Oh, lol, good catch. Runway numbering and other markings are horribly complex and yet very, very particular in how they're spelled out in the rule book. Someone just has a texture mirrored.

An example of similar runway

2cy154z.jpg

hahahaaa, for about a minute I taught this picture is arma2 in game! until I saw link

The Runway markings are still very wrong...

Zargabad - The numbers are on the wrong end of the runways.

When facing 180, on the North end of the runway, (meaning you are sitting on the Arrival End of the runway, preparing for takeoff) it should show 18. It currently shows 00. (There is no such thing as a runway 00, btw... it would be 36)

The other terrains follow suit.

Please fix this... I can live with the utter lack of flight deck/cockpit functionality in the aircraft, but this is just so wrong it makes one wonder if BIS did ANY research on the basics...

hahahaaa, for about a minute I taught this picture is arma2 in game! until I saw link

Read the forum rules again

§14) Remove tags when quoting a post containing an image or embedded video

If you quote a post that contains an image please remove the image tag or the whole image, it helps keep the thread tidy and easier to read if the same image isn't being posted repeatedly, you need only delete one [ to stop the image from hotlinking. If the post contains an embedded video such as YouTube you should remove the tags so the image of the video is not shown in your quote.

Please do not quote Images or Videos in a post

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

Wait wait wait, Those Runway 33 are not inverted -.-

You are just taking off from the wrong direction [Look carefully, the Arrows in the background is pointing towards you]