Sign in to follow this  
foxer

Anyone else seen the thing on cbs tonight about...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 12 2002,07:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"I'm sorry but you all are using civilain casualties as propaganda buddy. How is it not propaganda? Your using it to tell me why the U.S.'s cause in the war is wrong, IT IS PROPAGANDA.....plain and simple. And teh deaths over ther have been GREATLY exggageated....escecially by the folks on this forum, so yes IT IS PROPAGANDA, but of course you'll never tell me that im right...cuz you are all knowing."

I never claimed to be all knowing. I have even admitted being wrong on these forums more than once.

So you think a death count of around 2 500 -+  a couple of hundreds is to much? (deaths from direct American and Northern Allience interventions)<span id='postcolor'>

There havnt even been anymore than 1,000 civilian deaths over there...........

I'm done for awhile, I get to angry after reading through these forums..it almost makes me want to run for president then bomb your country and kill all of you

Hey, the boxing offer still stands. Although I normally do not beat people who can't defend themselves.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,07:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's propaganda?

You used the American-heros-who-died-gladly-for-the-right-thing

here like 15 minutes ago.<span id='postcolor'>

Where?confused.gif?confused.gif Jesus I would really like to box you SOB. I must go...I'm going to start breaking shit UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHH

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,08:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm done for awhile, I get to angry after reading through these forums..it almost makes me want to run for president then bomb your country and kill all of you

Hey, the boxing offer still stands. Although I normally do not beat people who can't defend themselves.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm 6'2" and 215lbs. I really doubt you're skinny Swedish ass could do anything to me sweetass. Go skiing or something you lame ass.

I'm not frightened of kids like you.

So please do us a favor and stay there

in US with other people who can't discuss

about things without losing their mind..

i would like to know why this thread hasnt been closed yet

You can't fight him Murda, since you could get hurt, and that is against US policy. You have to do it the American Way and nuke him, not focusing on the fact that you will kill a lot of other people in the process, but to remember that it is for a greater good - that no american will be hurt in the process...

"There havnt even been anymore than 1,000 civilian deaths over there........... "

http://www.commondreams.org/news2001/1210-01.htm

http://pubpages.unh.edu/%7Emwherold/AfghanDailyCount.xls

Puts the count between 2900 and 3400 and even lists the sources where these figures come from. Might want to look in to that.

For reference, some 2600 people died on 11/9.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i would like to know why this thread hasnt been closed yet<span id='postcolor'>

Well anyway, I'm going to leave this thread.

This is not leading anywhere.

But Murda did not change my mind about American

stereotypes..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 12 2002,14:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it almost makes me want to run for president then bomb your country and kill all of you smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Please don't do it. I have important things to do tomorrow. smile.gif

i never knew that people all over the world could have a brain fart and post such crap on public forums at the exact same moment. yep the world is all doomed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 12 2002,14:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"There havnt even been anymore than 1,000 civilian deaths over there........... "

http://www.commondreams.org/news2001/1210-01.htm

http://pubpages.unh.edu/%7Emwherold/AfghanDailyCount.xls

Puts the count between 2900 and 3400 and even lists the sources where these figures come from. Might want to look in to that.

For reference, some 2600 people died on 11/9.<span id='postcolor'>

just because there is 2900 causluaties, dosent mean it was all the cause of the U.S. keep in mind Taliban where killing civilians

"just because there is 2900 causluaties, dosent mean it was all the cause of the U.S. keep in mind Taliban where killing civilians"

Did you bother to read it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3,500 Civilians Killed in Afghanistan by U.S. Bombs

University of New Hampshire Economics Professor Releases Study of Civilian Casualties in Afghanistan Monday Morning on Democracy Now! Radio/TV Show<span id='postcolor'>

That starts the other article.

You didn't bother to check them out?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,14:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"such crap"

What is that exactly?<span id='postcolor'>

comments that one posts that offend others but doesnt really care, comments that involve inmature name calling, comments that try and make one feel more dominate than others, comments that have a deep lack of respect, the list goes on

which is why this moronic thread should be closed

And this should be closed because we support terrorism? Right?

We are in the axle of evil?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 12 2002,13:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The stupidity that plagues these forums still amazes me. Go ahead oligo, say I'm the stupid one wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't need to call people stupid. It accomplishes nothing. I like sarcasm, but calling people names is just so out. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,08:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And this should be closed because we support terrorism? Right?

We are in the axle of evil?<span id='postcolor'>

yes, an AXLE of evil!!!!!!!! Anything you have ever said has no merrit now, wether it be true or not. You dont even know wtf you're talking about!

I know what I'm talking about.

you don't even know what you are saying,

you just have to push me down, because I

have hurt your feelings.

But you thought it DID have merit before? Then he says something fucked up and it doesn't have merit anymore? How odd...

So, if I write a book everyone accepts and agree with. And then write another one few agree with. That first book is worthless?

Oh for the Love that is Holy and Right PLEASE close this thread. Damn thing was hijacked from the start....

Was 9/11 shown in Europe or anywhere else?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 12 2002,09:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I know what I'm talking about.

you don't even know what you are saying,

you just have to push me down, because I

have hurt your feelings.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm going to form my own AXLE of evil!!!

You have hurt my feelings? Your a big bad mean guy, stop threatwening me..or you'll regret it bad man! Please close this thread, it has gone to shit, or shall I say..these pieces of shit have made it crap???