Sign in to follow this  
foxer

Anyone else seen the thing on cbs tonight about...

That was some weird stuff.They had a french camera guy there in the tower.You could hear people hit the ground,which was sick.I kept hearing a thump,thump,thump minute here and there you kept hearing a thump.Then it said what those thumps were.That just sad stuff man.Also another sad part was when the guy(firefighter) said he was on another building looking down all he seen was body parts.Which brings me back to that damn day.I ask myself Why,could their life be that bad they have killed themself plus other people like that.It can't be that bad.That's what I ask myself on 9/11 though.Then i thought about getting drafted to fight a war.Also i felt soo bad for the people in the towers,then like a month ago i heard they found some bodies in this space deep down in the WTC,those people suffered to death,heck some of those people didn't know what the hell happen.

Blah i guess i just had to vent here. smile.gif

"I ask myself Why,could their life be that bad they have killed themself plus other people like that.It can't be that bad."

But it obviously was.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 11 2002,08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But it obviously was.<span id='postcolor'>

Not necessarily. All you need is the guarantee of a better after life and the conviction that what you're doing is correct and even moral.

Yeah, well, that still means someone thinks something is bad enough to warrant it. I mean, few people will just do it because of a better after life. They usually need a reason. In this case, US being the great big devil of the west wanting to dominate all muslims. Or something like that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (foxer @ Mar. 10 2002,20:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...a month ago i heard they found some bodies in this space deep down in the WTC,those people suffered to death,heck some of those people didn't know what the hell happen...<span id='postcolor'>

that would definetly suck to not know what happened and to be stuck below

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You could hear people hit the ground,which was sick<span id='postcolor'>

It's even worse to see them, I was watching the news early on when the attacks happened. Sometimes the camera would zoom in and follow a person down and cut away last second. I also saw a picture of a man and a woman jumping out while holding hands, my heart sinks whenever I think about it. I ask myself: what were they thinking at that moment?...

I didn't watch the CBS special, I've seen enough specials already.

Oh well.....

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Mar. 11 2002,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I also saw a picture of a man and a woman jumping out while holding hands, my heart sinks whenever I think about it. I ask myself: what were they thinking at that moment?...<span id='postcolor'>

They were probably thinking: "The difference between suicide and martyrdom is press coverage. And we got aplenty of that."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Longinius @ Mar. 11 2002,02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, well, that still means someone thinks something is bad enough to warrant it. I mean, few people will just do it because of a better after life. They usually need a reason. In this case, US being the great big devil of the west wanting to dominate all muslims. Or something like that.<span id='postcolor'>

Well when you are brainwashed from age 3 to hate a country..it's going to stick with you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Oligo @ Mar. 11 2002,05:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ Mar. 11 2002,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I also saw a picture of a man and a woman jumping out while holding hands, my heart sinks whenever I think about it. I ask myself: what were they thinking at that moment?...<span id='postcolor'>

They were probably thinking: "The difference between suicide and martyrdom is press coverage. And we got aplenty of that."<span id='postcolor'>

What a bastard.....

I'm sure they were thinking what stars they would be while they jumped out you prick. But in a more sensible manner I think that they felt death would be much faster and easier jumping from 100 stories than to burn to death, or even worse be caught in a falling building and live to suffer to your own death, it's really sad how some people think these days.

I think what is sad about this that western people have grown so apart from other people that they don't understand them anymore. And can't figure out why some people want to crash in the buildings in NY. And can't feel empathy for people outside their little countries.

"Well when you are brainwashed from age 3 to hate a country..it's going to stick with you."

If that is the best explenation you can come up with its rather sad. I doubt most of those people have been brainwashed since age 3 to hate America.

If we for a moment consider the westerners that have joined the Taliban, we have some proof there.

If we then consider that many of the terrorists are from wealthy families that got their money through doing business with the west, that argument falls down all together.

It may be so..

But on the other hand, U.S. ppl are brainwashed to think

that they are always right, and people not living in high buildings are always wrong.

"But on the other hand, U.S. ppl are brainwashed to think

that they are always right, and people not living in high buildings are always wrong."

Now you went and did it! They are gonna flame you now. Americans can't be brainwashed, they are free!! smile.gif

Well, according to a finnish(?) saying,

"the truth does not burn even when put through flames".

smile.gif

(Sorry for the poor translation...)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 11 2002,11:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What a bastard.....

I'm sure they were thinking what stars they would be while they jumped out you prick. But in a more sensible manner I think that they felt death would be much faster and easier jumping from 100 stories than to burn to death, or even worse be caught in a falling building and live to suffer to your own death, it's really sad how some people think these days.<span id='postcolor'>

Why thank you. I always like it when somebody calls me a bastard and a prick. biggrin.gif

Anyway, I wonder what these people thought, when their wedding party was decimated by American Heroes? Let's see, the groom probably thought something like: "Oh, well. At least I don't have to listen to the nagging for the next twenty years." And the guests at the party thought: "It looks like we have to die for the United States of Freedom. Oh well, at least we are dying for the greatest country in the world. U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!"

"Out of 112 people, two women had survived."

Hmmm, this must clearly be a lie since only 100 civilians have died in Afghanistan wink.gif

Oh man..

Death is ugly.

And every death has its own ugly and sad story.

So I suggest that blood-thirsty soldiers everywhere in the world

go home, smartest first!

No my name is not John Lennon, thanks for asking. But still i imagine a lot.

Or I am just tired... biggrin.gif

Oh god, here we go again, the same shit that has plagued these forums for the past 7-8 months. It's so funny how we as Amercians get generalized by these forums, I'm almost starting to believe it myself...that I'm just a cocky American who has no thoughts, worries, or feelings outside of my great free life in America. When are you Europenas going to drop this bit?confused.gif I had a thought the other day, that after we kicked Britains ass in the Revolutionary war..we should have taken our armed farmers back to England and colonized it as well, then you too could call yourselfs cocky Americans, Muhahahahahaha.

You really should take your comments and see that you are just as shallow as you say we are, I mean really think about it...you say we generalize...yet you are the one doing the generalizations, we are the cocky ones, yet it is your great country that apparently can do no wrong. Amercians simply defend themselves on this forum, we don't procalim how great and free we are...We aren't the ones who seem to think we can sit so high on our great horse, and watch over the wrongs everyone else does, it's you foreginers that like to do that for us. I'm waiting for the day the Europe has another Hitler on their hands, and can't handle it once again...but I'm sure the western countries will be their to bail your ass out as usual.

"I'm waiting for the day the Europe has another Hitler on their hands, and can't handle it once again...but I'm sure the western countries will be their to bail your ass out as usual."

Yes, cause Hitler was just a European problem. You guys just got in it for the heck of things, right? Not like you HAD to or anything...

I also saw a picture of a man and a woman jumping out while holding hands, my heart sinks whenever I think about it. I ask myself: what were they thinking at that moment?...

if it were a couple, then they were probably more in love at that moment than ever before..

I consider myself as a part of "western" people.

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just suggesting that

people would think about things themselves, not the

way that the media or politicians or other people want

them to think about..

And talking about that Hitler thing.. I think that you Yankees

have that guy as your president now.. I just don't know

whether to biggrin.gif or confused.gif ...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Mar. 11 2002,06:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I also saw a picture of a man and a woman jumping out while holding hands, my heart sinks whenever I think about it. I ask myself: what were they thinking at that moment?...

if it were a couple, then they were probably more in love at that moment than ever before..<span id='postcolor'>

Ain't that the truth.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Murda Inc @ Mar. 11 2002,12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You really should take your comments and see that you are just as shallow as you say we are, I mean really think about it...you say we generalize...yet you are the one doing the generalizations, we are the cocky ones, yet it is your great country that apparently can do no wrong. Amercians simply defend themselves on this forum, we don't procalim how great and free we are...We aren't the ones who seem to think we can sit so high on our great horse, and watch over the wrongs everyone else does, it's you foreginers that like to do that for us. I'm waiting for the day the Europe has another Hitler on their hands, and can't handle it once again...but I'm sure the western countries will be their to bail your ass out as usual.<span id='postcolor'>

It is funky how you totally fail to understand anything. I mean, I never have advertised how great my country is. In fact, I think the internal politics of Finland totally suck, you know, we are ruled by idiots. But that's the catch, my man, right there. The only thing our (finnish) politics affect are the internal workings of our country. So we'll just take care of those internally, ok?

But the politics of United States of Freedom affect EVERYBODY on this planet, because you fuck up so many things and ocassionally hop around the globe bombing people. So if I want to discuss the problems plaquing our dear Earth, I start with the biggest problem, which is U.S.A.

And I know how dear it is for you to think that your soldiers did jack shit in the WWII, but unfortunately the (to you) evil commie russians were the ones who mostly kicked Hitler's ass. Besides, who's going to bail out the world, which is plaqued with U.S. shit? The aliens?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LauryThorn @ Mar. 11 2002,06:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I consider myself as a part of  "western" people.

I'm not blaming anyone, I'm just suggesting that

people would think about things themselves, not the

way that the media or politicians or other people want

them to think about..

And talking about that Hitler thing.. I think that you Yankees

have that guy as your president now.. I just don't know

whether to  biggrin.gif or  confused.gif ...<span id='postcolor'>

He may not be the best president, by far. But I think to compare him to Hitler is nuts. Thats the problem, your media portrays this war like the Middle-east does. They think we are here to wipe out all Muslims, and middle-easterners, which is simply not true. This is NOT an ethnic cleansing campaign, that would belittle everything that America stands for.

And I do watch the news, but what are you telling me... that I should take your word, and your medias word over my own inellect??? yea right, how do we know that it's not your media thats the wrong here? and don't tell me you dont read the magazine, newspaper, or watch the news. Because you would be cut off from all sources of knowing whats going on outside of your world! And the media doesnt have to form peoples opinions, thats another problem you all have...you think that ALL Americans think that Hollywood is History, and that we are all brainwashed by our media, which cracks me up..because you get aalot of our movies and TV programs. TV and Hollywood are both sources entertainment, and a source of reality...I dont watch the news, and then go out thinking well hell...I dont have tpo think for myself anymore, they have already told me the truth.