Sign in to follow this  
Nedarb

Everyone is able to see enemies through walls....

In Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, all you have to do is hold the spacebar, watch as the circular crosshair pops up, and scan the entire area.

Enemy indicators will show up (ex. (MIKE) Rifleman) even when you place your crosshair over building or walls, so you'll know exactly where your enemy is no matter what.

This is in the demo version, and I'm pretty sure this is a minor mistake, because using this basically gives everyone the ability to use wall hacks.

I've noticed in the full retail game, when I'm in a squad with humans or AI that even if they're behind a wall, they'll automatically spot stuff on the other side of the city even though there's no audible or visible clue as to what would be there.

Arma 1 the AI were known for spotting stuff miles away, when I heard about the development of this game, they were meant to be implementing features to stop AI seeing through stuff like trees but...maybe they have and they can just see through everything else instead lol.

Yep, they still mention about the enemy through a wall occasionally, but you'll notice that they don't go into full combat mode 'cause even though they told you their subroutines are still telling them they haven't seen anything yet.

I like that. 'I know there's an enemy there but I'm going to pretend like I don't!' :)

My team members can spot enemies thousands of meters away, through mountains, but can't report them when they're close.

The server needs to choose a higher difficulty level.